Forums

Help › Forums

THE NATIONS CUP

Sat, Jul 9 2016 4:39 AM (1,101 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2016 3:45 PM

MainzMan:
    My apologies Icon, I started out trying to be civil but unfortunately was unable to maintain such an attitude.

Second time it happened to you, and second time that you excuse for it. I appreciate your attitude, and I would accept it if you deleted the angry statement about the Rabbits.

Peace on Earth!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2016 4:27 PM

I'll make it easy on you Alosso......   forget it....    I wont waste more of my time drudging through forum posts to pacify your need for diminutive little quotes......simply not worthy of my time.....in particularly for someone who ......    forget it!

Enjoy your lolly pop..............

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2016 9:14 PM

LuckySkreet:
    I'll make it easy on you Alosso......   forget it....    I wont waste more of my time drudging through forum posts to pacify your need for diminutive little quotes

LOL! You were attacking me and now you say that I waste your time with a rebuttal?

You started to argue about "many derogatory posts", which I disproved. So, you basically wasted my time! Now you cowardly fail to admit that you were wrong. That's trolling.

Also do you apparently not want to admit that others have been more derogatory to me than I was to them. That's cheap.

You better hole up under your desk!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2016 9:58 PM

alosso:

Second time it happened to you, and second time that you excuse for it. I appreciate your attitude, and I would accept it if you deleted the angry statement about the Rabbits.

I apologised to Icon, not you you and your cheat harbouring attitude.

You can go *** yourself.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2016 10:11 PM

Be civil for a change!

• bluey403
    1,528 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 12:02 AM

I dont think Alberto & Carlo need the Nations Cup forum filled with this rubbish.

• SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 12:11 AM

bluey403:

I dont think Alberto & Carlo need the Nations Cup forum filled with this rubbish.

or all the emails I'm getting. This is just a video game, right?

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 9:52 AM

LuckySkreet:
    Enjoy your lolly pop.........

oxoxO

Allie

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 4:25 AM

Daddy who?

Daddy Cool!

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 4:47 AM

alosso:
    And, is it derogatory to name a person a liar who is making voluntary false statements which he cannot prove?

I've agreed with you (in parts) before and I haven't butted in this thing for a while, but.... can you prove these statements are false? Cause otherwise, technically speaking (and you've been doing the same for a while), you're calling people liars with no proof and what does that make you, in your own terminology?  ;-)

P.S.: In total agreement with Carlo, that the reasons for banning people should be made public.

Edit: Just thought of this, but following your logic, do you frequent religious forums by chance? Would you call everybody there liars as well. Cause basically every religious person is talking "facts" about things with MUCH less proof than here. And they believe those "facts". I personally don't, but should they be called liars for believing in something, they have even less chance of proving than what we're talking about here? I hope not...

RSS