Help › Forums

disconnection button idea! 3 times not out

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 20 2015 4:29 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • paddywack
    45 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 9:20 AM

I also have a yellow flag be cause of WTG.and whats with this ball taken out of play crap.we pay for them balls.i don't mind losing a ball if I hit the a shot in the water but don't just take them away from us so you make us buy more balls. that's got to be robbing people in a court of law.why do we stand for this kind of crap.ive bee on here since 2008 and its never been this bad

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 2:14 PM

shing1:
    even better introduce a box players can tick if they dont mind how many times a opponent is disconnected?

so is this a possible solution do u think?????

yes. and much needed now since its so bad.

First ,  a lot more stats are becoming meaningless,, yellow flag , matchplay stats ( i played 2 matches recently & have 8 results registered for them ).

2nd.. It's costing wgt real $ now.. I know a lot of guys will not play skins anymore , and challenge matches restricted to people they know will give them $ back if/when it goes wrong.

Remaining player(s) should have the option to allow more disconnects

or not after the 3 is reached.

• steinyboys
    741 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 2:51 PM

I for one will never play another multi player credits game again due to the loss of my credits, at no fault of my own, then WGT awards me with a yellow flag, I rarely if ever leave a game only by WGT disconnections, I tried chasing WGT to have my credits returned for a skins game where I lost 450 credits  a week a go, it took many emails to finaly get them to pay back my credits, just played another skins the other day and another 260 credits of my money gone due to WGT disconnections, I couldn't be fooked chasing them for repayment, 

But I will ask you all to stop playing these multi player credits games till such time that the problem is fixed ( lol pigs might fly first ) then all of a sudden when there weekly profit statement comes in they might take notice, and start listening to us , There valued CUSTOMERS, Cough Cough

steiny 

• paddywack
    45 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 4:29 PM

250.000 member lets 5 doller a week from each of us.thats lots of money.and.they still don't care lets hope another game comes to town we all jump ship and the they might fix..wishful thinking ,I guess

• PAGES
RSS