Help › Forums

disconnection button idea! 3 times not out

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 20 2015 4:29 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • shing1
    443 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 3:04 AM

with all the disconnections lately has any wgt person thought of maybe scrapping the 3 disconnection rule or even better introduce a box players can tick if they dont mind how many times a opponent is disconnected?

i play with friends who i know dont quit on purpose, and it would be nice to get games finished together

so is this a possible solution do u think?????

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 5:51 AM

Don't ask them for something else to **** up!!

Mel

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 7:00 AM

lol very true, but maybe just maybe it might work..:)

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 9:06 AM

I suspect that WGT will never do anything about connection issues.

If, I had to make a guess I would suggest that WGT charges the advertisers by how many times WGT is connected to or people sign on. Hence, ever time you are disconnected, and then sign back on adds to their advertising revenue. So, the more times you are disconnected and sign back on - the more monies for them.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 9:25 AM

Shing (Pete) i totally agree with you,,i'm no quitter but now have a yellow flag do to all the disconnects and unfinished rounds,,pisses me off to say the least,,,also want to add,,,,It doesn't matter what browser a player is using,,there are far to many complaints about disconnects and other bugs being experienced by players using all available browsers to think it's our browsers fault,my browser maxthon has worked flawlessly for a couple years until the last few updates,it's on WGT's end period!!!!!!!!!!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 12:58 PM

But hey we got those Voices.

Did you clear your Cache ?

• Meltyke
    498 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 1:28 PM

Hi guys (and/or galls),

I recently sent a complaint report the same asking for a setting to agree more than 3 disconnects (or even 2 I have experienced) that finish a game. Response (as often) not very clear but did sound as if they were going to look into it.

Let's hope .........

Meltyke

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 2:19 PM

to be fair its not me who usually gets disconnected, its more my friends i play with!

occasionally i get booted but not as often as some people n i dont clear my cache very often.

ive heard nothing back from wgt if the idea is possible but we live in hope...:)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 5:34 PM

May be good for friends playing friends,But there are those whom like to piss other's off by not playing.and letting the clock run out.

navi USMC

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 3:36 AM

yep i know what  u mean about people running the clock out on purpose but if we  had a button to click we could keep the 3 disconnection rule if its a random game or if its with friends unclick it so the rule dont  count, before we teed off!!

• PAGES
RSS