Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT August event: Oakmont

Sun, Sep 6 2015 9:59 PM (83 replies)
  • razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 11:19 AM

Congrats Corwyn on another quality performance and win.

I'd have the Nike RZN Blacks L90 .. Thanks!

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:57 PM

Nike Red L40 for me .. Congrats on the tournament win

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:57 AM

Corwyn:
    FYI all: I've now gone through the whole thread and I believe I've captured all the club proof/card/stat submissions onto the Special Prizes Stats spreadsheet. Please check to make sure there are no mistakes. Let me know by midnight Sunday or I'll assume all is well.

As it stands, I see the following prize-winners:

-----------------------

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

A sleeve (sent by WGT) goes to each of the top 5 verified finishers on the final leaderboard (i.e. those who provided club proof for both rounds). They appear to be: Corwynfmagnetsrazza31Vaibhav5viv, and bhoese.

-----------------------

SPECIAL PRIZES:

These were the sponsored prizes (proper report and wrap-up will follow during the week). The winners are noted below and their results are shown in the Stats Spreadsheet for the tourney:

1) Highest overall % of GIR      SPONSORED: Corwyn   WINNER: HoylakeHunter with 66.5%

2) Closest Ave. Distance to the Hole              SPONSORED: Corwyn   WINNER: razza31 with 17.4ft

3) Greatest overall total distance made putts.          SPONSORED: Corwyn    WINNER: Corwyn with 220.61ft  

4) Longest putt made           SPONSORED:  alcaucin   WINNER: roidrage03 with a 43.5 footer in R1

If prize-winners could also please post their desired sleeve, that would be great. Thanks!

Thanks for your replies, everyone. We are almost there with all the confirmations:

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

1  Corywn      lvl85 Nike Vapors  CONFIRMED

2  fmagnets       lvl90 Nike Blacks  CONFIRMED

T6  razza31     Nike RZN Blacks L90  CONFIRMED

T13  Vaibhav5viv         Nike Red L40  CONFIRMED

T20  bhoese      lvl61 Nikes  TBC

-----------------------

SPECIAL PRIZES:

1) Highest overall % of GIR      WINNER: HoylakeHunter   1 sleeve from Corwyn  (MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+) [Vapors can't be gifted -- see TIO St A's thread]

2) Closest Ave. Distance to the Hole     WINNER: razza31    1 sleeve from Corwyn (Nike RZN Blacks L90)

3) Greatest overall total distance made putts    WINNER: Corwyn    1 sleeve from Corwyn  

4) Longest putt made     WINNER: roidrage03    1 sleeve from alcaucin

---------------

Looks like we're just waiting on roidrage03 to reply with sleeve preference, and bhoese to confirm if lvl61 Nikes (as equipped) is correct.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 9:59 PM

Is TIO going to be scrapped like other UEL tourneys as well starting this month?

RSS