Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT event: St Andrews

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2015 11:43 AM (92 replies)
  • razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 12:42 PM

Yep a smidgen too late. Fair enough decision guys.Was thinking should have done a split screen image showing both the gameclient and profile page together.

I did find 1 more thing strange, that it timed my Oakmont round on 15-5.The WGT clock changes 

Corwyn:

@Razza: it was impressive quick thinking to get the screengrab as the putt was on the way, and good creative thinking to get and suggest these other pics as an alternative. Unfortunately, they won't stand up as an acceptable form of proof.

Me like Andy also use snipping tool mostly so I couldn't get it on the way actually. That clear 18 view was just after the XP completion just to indicate it was actually St.Andrews I had just completed. (I was hoping you'd recognize it from the hotel in background and it might still have score on top left which it didnt)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 6:34 PM

Nice solid / conservative Front 9 but that was boring, so started ripping at the pin for birdies on the back 9. ( with mixed results I must admit )   :-)))

• DaniUnchained
    44 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 4:25 AM

My score, i hope is ok

• Zayante
    45 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 8:24 PM

Well as much as I thought I had it down it looks like I came up short on the club screen shots as I only did one thinking it was sufficient. Not being a reader does not help, I glanced at the first message then jumped in to play ... then when I got back here to post I see the multiple images. So you need like one of each club + an iron?

Oh well, quite the choppy round after making the turn for a decent 73, no pars on the back, but a fancy eagle here helped out :-))

replay.aspx?ID=d662a425 0ce1 4a4a 8b88 a4f8001abedd

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 11:45 PM

I apologize for having forgotten the screenshot of 18.

Ciao

Federico

• sinisavrc1
    445 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:17 AM

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:48 AM

I hope this is sufficient.

Highlights:

Birdie from 23 feet on #3, my longest putt of the round.

Tough par save from 13 feet on the next hole.

Took three shots to reach the fairway on #7 against the wind, but hit this beauty of a fourth shot for a tap-in bogey.

Rolled in another 20-footer on #10.

Faded it in perfectly on #11 to 10 feet, but missed the putt.

• toothsayer
    11 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 1:13 PM

Here is my video for St. Andrews. I did better than my Oakmont posting but forgot to hover over the wedges.

https://youtu.be/q_6DZiLjYDg

Highlight was a 31 ft birdie on 11. I understand if that is not in the running because of not posting all the necessary screenshots. Thanks for hosting these tournaments. Hoping for better scores and fully compliant postings in Sept.  

Thanks,

Daniel

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 2:48 PM

• lisalovesthesun
    185 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 3:19 PM

RSS