Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT event: St Andrews

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2015 11:43 AM (92 replies)
  • HoylakeHunter
    904 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:55 AM

bhoese:
    It looks like WGT doesn't allow gifting of the Vapor version.  Do you prefer the regular version of those

Regular is good thx.

And when a MOD reads this to see if it is ok, can u take me off the "PENDING" list, can't check me posts to see if i got all the club proof right etc.

thanks in advance.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 11:00 AM

Corwyn:
    FYI all: I've now gone through the whole thread and I believe I've captured all the club proof/card/stat submissions onto the Special Prizes Stats spreadsheet. Please check to make sure there are no mistakes. Let me know by midnight Sunday or I'll assume all is well.

As it stands, I see the following prize-winners:

-----------------------

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

A sleeve (sent by WGT) goes to each of the top 5 verified finishers on the final leaderboard (i.e. those who provided club proof for both rounds). They appear to be: Corwynfmagnetsalcaucinbhoese, and then a tie in 5th for Lizard69 and ColumbusStorm.  The missing R2 club submission for mm cost 3rd place in this list, and of course the same goes for JMHacker :(

-----------------------

SPECIAL PRIZES:

These were the sponsored prizes (proper report and wrap-up will follow during the week). The winners are noted below and their results are shown in the Stats Spreadsheet for the tourney:

1) Highest overall percentage of Greens in Regulation  (tiebreaker: AveDistancePin)  SPONSORED: Corwyn    WINNER: fmagnets with 72% and tiebreak of 29.4ft

Note: alcaucin, Lizard69, and OleFernando all tied with 72% in this category, but I'm afraid I'm choosing to use the tiebreaker of Closest Ave.Distance to Pin, rather than shell out 4 sleeves. Sorry! I did consider sending one to each of you, but ... 

2) Closest Ave. Distance to the Hole              SPONSORED: Corwyn         WINNER: Vaibhav5viv with 25.7ft

3) Greatest overall total distance made putts      SPONSORED: bhoese   WINNER: HoylakeHunter with 216.29ft  

4) Longest putt made     SPONSORED: bhoese  WINNER: DaniUnchained with a 36.8 footer in R1

If prize-winners could also please post their desired sleeve, that would be great. Thanks!

Thanks for your replies, everyone. We are almost there with all the confirmations:

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

2  Corywn      lvl85 Nike Vapors  CONFIRMED

T5  fmagnets       lvl90 Nike Blacks  CONFIRMED

T8  alcaucin     Max Slow Meter (Pro)  CONFIRMED

T8  bhoese          lvl61 Nikes  TBC

T16  Lizard69      lvl34 Callaways  CONFIRMED

T16  ColumbusStorm      lvl81 Nikes  TBC

-----------------------

SPECIAL PRIZES:

1) Highest overall percentage of Greens in Regulatio (tiebreaker: AveDistancePin)      WINNER: fmagnets   1 sleeve from Corwyn       L90 Nike black   CONFIRMED

2) Closest Ave. Distance to the Hole         WINNER: Vaibhav5viv    1 sleeve from Corwyn   Nike Red L40  CONFIRMED

3) Greatest overall total distance made putts      WINNER: HoylakeHunter    1 sleeve from bhoese   (MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+) [Vapors can't be gifted]  CONFIRMED

4) Longest putt made     WINNER: DaniUnchained    1 sleeve from bhoese    L90 Nike black   CONFIRMED

---------------

In this thread, it seems we just need confirmation from Russ (ColumbusStorm) whether he wants his regular lvl81 Nikes and Ben (bhoese) to confirm if he wants lvl61 Nikes (as equipped).

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 11:43 AM

Corwyn:
    just need confirmation from Russ (ColumbusStorm) whether he wants his regular lvl81 Nikes

lvl 81 Nikes Confirmed and Thank you.

I will just pretend I won these for my 3rd place finish at Oakmont instead of my 16th place finish at St Andrews  ;-))

Thank you Corwyn for all the work you do. Definitely appreciated. And congrats on your wonderful play too.

RSS