thanks mike

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:40 PM

outstanding individual!

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 3:28 AM

Ummm he's got a daft name. What's your point?  Do you throw all your new members up for public scrutiny?

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:44 PM

JohnHancock:
    Do you throw all your new members up for public scrutiny?

By the looks of it, yes he does. 

I've decided to leave his CC earlier today after public scrutiny on their forums (and after hopefully offering enough proof for them to stop badgering me). Hopefully when WGT come back and confirm to him exactly what I told him, he'll stop getting jealous and realise that some players do get quite good within a few weeks of playing. It's a bit too late to stop him from doing it to me but may stop him from doing it in the future

I've said all I had to say...

• Rocket180
    44 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 5:51 AM

should come join us at Rock and Roll Rasta its great fun in our club and u wont get all the issues about being to good to quick in there

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:32 PM

noobingalltheway

jealous i am not but the club i own has honest members that play for fun and dont have more than 1 account as we know you had ..dont try and twist things around or i shall ask my members that played against you to go into more details of how you are a fraud and a double account user...

forgot to ask how your brother in law to be is as well who also uses the same isp as you ???

mike

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:41 PM

mikem77:

noobingalltheway

jealous i am not but the club i own has honest members that play for fun and dont have more than 1 account as we know you had ..dont try and twist things around or i shall ask my members that played against you to go into more details of how you are a fraud and a double account user...

forgot to ask how your brother in law to be is as well who also uses the same isp as you ???

mike

well wgt. true or hog wash?  we needs to know.....

my 2 cents.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:00 AM

mikem77:
    honest members that play for fun and dont have more than 1 account

Well thats a joke. Here's one for you

DevilDaz's first account

DevilDaz's current account

Oddly enough, the first account stopped playing the same day as the second account started .... coincidence?

mikem77:
    as we know you had

I admitted to having a previous account as soon as I was asked (please note that whatever you may think, I was previously only ever asked whether I'd been playing more than two weeks, which I hadn't and therefore did NOT lie). I also informed you of my reasons for having changed accounts.

mikem77:
    go into more details of how you are a fraud and a double account user

Fraud? I didn't realise it was that serious. What more details can they go into? I came in and played a few decent shots (in fairness, I think I played rather badly in most of the games but oh well)....

mikem77:

Didn't realise it was illegal to have more than one person at the same house to have an account? Ok, so he doesn't live here, but as he signed up from my computer, yes, he will invariably have the same ISP logged with WGT.

Some people are genuine, decent, honest people. You are applying your same model to everyone and naturally you're going to come across someone who is decent and discredit them simply because they fit your model. I am one of those people, admittedly having made a mistake in creating a new account rather than changing the email address linked to my original (which I've now worked out how to do).

I started playing this game for a bit of fun, but admit now that I am pretty hooked (144 ranked games in little over 3 weeks, and 33 A/S matches to my name kinda show that, not to mention the amount of practice rounds I've played in between). Therefore, for this reason I will not be bullied into quitting the only online game I've ever spent real money to play.

I have no intention of bad-mouthing anyone, if that's what you think I've done, and I thought this thing was over and done with when we last messaged - until I noticed that you had decided to go public and post this thread.

I would like to end this matter please as I simply can't do with hassle right now, especially over a game! I say live and let live, but it seems you've taken your gloves off??

Regards,

Rob

• devildaz1963
    472 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2011 2:06 PM

as you rightly pointed out rob..my first account stopped the day i opened my new account...as you can see i didnt try to hide the fact otherwise i would have chosen a less similar name devildaz63 changed to devildaz1963...the reason for switching accounts in the first place was because my information was compromised on my computer not just wgt and unfortunately you cant cancel your account   only do what i did and never use it again...the reason you were questioned in the club wasnt for having a previous account...i even told you i didnt care...people were questioning how a 2 week member had managed to learn so many green speeds,courses and round the green play as you did....the question of double accounts is when say a legend opens a new account as a newbie to deliberately cheat people....i have never played a cash match or a ready go ever so why you bring me into this is strange as i was the one person who spoke out to your face....so until wgt can remove the original account of mine it will stay there unused as it has been since i opened the new one...all transparant and nothing to hide....thank Darren

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 12:01 AM

Hi Darren, 

I brought your name in for the sole and simple reason that Mike said the exact opposite was true of his members (unfortunately I couldn't find any old accounts of other members so maybe he was telling the truth on the whole). However, I didn't say it was "wrong" what you had done, it's Mike that has a problem with it...or does in the case of me...

I had one week of scoring history on my first account, I had approx one week of actual playing on this account when we played...as that equates to two weeks, I replied "I can't make you believe I've only been playing for two weeks, I can only hope that I can stay here long enough for people to trust me". 

The reason I managed to learn so much is that, because I was off work, I was playing so much! Even now that I am back at work, I still manage to get around 4 hours a day on WGT, back then I was hitting 8 or 9 hours (hence why I'm level 52 after just 3 weeks) 

As with you, my old account hasn't been logged into since I created this one, and I've never played for credits on any account

• PAGES
RSS