Forums

Help › Forums

Congratulations WGT... You've succeeded in taking a brilliant idea and turning it into a debacle.

Mon, Aug 3 2015 5:28 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • colinscott
    55 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 4:01 PM

Absolutely spot on.  welld said and well done. I wish i could only stay as calm when i do my complaining. Last time they booted me off for a week.

• JLeary1
    416 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:40 PM

Totally agree with all the OP's points or issues, plus as someone else mentioned, the game is stuttery as all cr*p now.. what is the use of good clubs and balls when the meter and game goes jerky as anything?

Seriously, it is pretty poor if wgt is hiring student programmers. Most people here playing the game have invested a lot of time and money into the game, and it is taking people's money, so it is not appropriate for wgt to use anyone other than professional programmers to do the work at wgt. I mean maybe it isn't my place to say, but you are playing with people's real, hard-earned money..

Imagine if microsoft decided to hire student programmers to build the core kernel of windows 10? And thousands of high-end companies as well as millions of smaller companies and home users were all negatively affected by this decision? You can imagine that microsoft would be hauled into court.

"I can program. Just gimme a puter and tell me when to start. Oh, and can I just run all my pirate software on the machine as well?"

"I can write shakespeare, sure. Just feed me loads of bananas and give me a typewriter!"

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:16 AM

colinscott:

Absolutely spot on.  welld said and well done. I wish i could only stay as calm when i do my complaining. Last time they booted me off for a week.

i don't think they like us to complain colinscott m8..

its annoying when we buy the best balls and clubs and we got to put up with this crap..

steve

• macbar
    79 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:49 PM

Thanks, Koreyman1111... They just need to think about this game from an end user perspective instead of from their viewpoint

• macbar
    79 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:51 PM

Thanks Collinscott. I don't rant often but this is infuriating from a consumer perspective.

• Slaytanlc
    45 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 5:28 AM

No ugly replies, it's unanimous,  very ugly. I can deal with other stuff, bu I can't take those approach views from 200 yards away to a tiny pin. This is puzzling at best.

• PAGES
RSS