Forums

Help › Forums

7/31 After Maintenance new bugs

Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:08 PM (33 replies)
  • oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:48 AM

Every time we are out of service and you expect the game to come back on with a terrific new update . I think everyone at wgt must have the night off and let the caretakers play with the game, every time you get the same load of rubbish a game that is unplayable ,adverts that do not work. i am sure some of the paying advertisers are not pleased either, if I continue paying my money out for no enjoyment i am sure i can find something else to waste it on.COME ON WGT GIVE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS SOME ANSWERS BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT YOUR SERVICE IS DIABOLICLE

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 10:41 AM

Since playing with the same caddy now for 5 years today he quit....

This morning decided to play week 31 nation event on St Andrews after all the sky was surprisingly clear and comfortably warm for Scotland.

Had a tail wind on the #1 tee and decided to lay up with my 3W. hit a good drive and ended up approximately 77 yards from the pin. turned to my caddy and politely "Ask what do you think m8?" With that he dropped my bag and bolted all the way back to the tee box and was screaming something inaudible, I'm sure scaring the kilts off the four local ladies waiting on the tee!

When he returned once again I politely ask for the yardage and  this time he sprinted toward the green hurdled the Burn and from behind the green once again screamed:

7ooohrrh yards play it Muummmhp to the roooot!

Bewildered I hit my 100yd  wedge and left myself a 10 foot putt that I missed.

On the next tee I asked, " Are you alright? WTH are you doing?" 

He responded " I walked the course early this morning and the way it's set up, CU next Tuesday" and left.

The starter then informed me I could play the rest of the round with the local ladies group behind me since they had a golf cart and there was just enough room for a 3RD bag.

Without my caddy, and an amazing linguistic adventure I was reasonably satisfied +1.

Anyone know what this means?

"Wa dae we hae tae play wi' thes glaikit sassenach?"

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 11:23 AM

Bugs? What bugs? There are no bugs. No issuess, no glitches. The problem is on our side. We just have to clear all our cacches, check the flash player version, change to another browser, buy a new computer and some cc-pass. Then you will see that everything will be all right. If not: Send a prayer to the Flying Spaghettimonster. That could work. Dont try to ask WGT. That cannot work.

• Smigwell
    97 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:08 PM

All:

Since there's a defect hindering country club owners from using EDIT of CLUB MESSAGES, I used mreddy's post to correct this issue. It appears some flags must be reset after the upgrade.

* Go to CLUB TOOL and select OWNER TOOLS from the pull down.
    * In the PERMISSIONS area of the OWNER TOOLS page, modify one of the permissions setting [X] boxes and [SAVE PERMISSIONS]. If permissions need to be reverted back, reverse the modification and [SAVE PERMISSIONS] again.
    * Go to CLUB HOME on the menu bar. It's under COUNTRY CLUBS picture.
    * Now EDIT of CLUB MESSAGES since it should be working now.

Thank Goodness for community forum support.

Regards,
    Smigwell
    Atlanta Athletic & Social Club (AASC)

RSS