Forums

Help › Forums

7/31 After Maintenance new bugs

Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:08 PM (33 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 4:12 AM

Regular view and green zoom randomly toggles back and forth between the two.  It doe's this so frequently that at times its difficult to even aim.  Additonally, many of the Green Zoom's just dont work properly (to include Rear Green View) and it makes it nearly impossible to aim.

So, fix the Zooms/Camera angles please because they are ALL KINDS OF SCREWY.  Can't even play the game like this.  It's not just a random bug that's annoying.  It literally makes the game unplayable.

• TimHowell1
    769 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 4:59 AM

Got the same problem. Almost all the cameras closest to the green are missing. Cant keep playing like this.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 5:28 AM

When you play the game there is a small picture of the coarse. I usually use it to aim the marker from the tee. On the map there are camera views you can click on. There not as good as what we had before the update, but you can still get another camera view to help aim your shots. Its not perfect but it helps. I don't know what the programmers were thinking when you hit the approach view to take you back to the tee view. Anyway on the Small coarse map you have access to several different cameras. 

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 5:28 AM

its not about the cameras ,but everytime it changes players you need to click on chat box again before you can chat

• JLeary1
    416 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 5:33 AM

Same problem here, and also reported by 2 others just now in a skins game - most of the green approach cams are replaced with a useless cam that is much further away, making it very hard to aim.

Also, since the last "maintenance" game is terribly choppy and jerky.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 6:17 AM

kirla:

When you play the game there is a small picture of the coarse. I usually use it to aim the marker from the tee. On the map there are camera views you can click on. There not as good as what we had before the update, but you can still get another camera view to help aim your shots. Its not perfect but it helps. I don't know what the programmers were thinking when you hit the approach view to take you back to the tee view. Anyway on the Small coarse map you have access to several different cameras. 

I've always used the different camera angles you're talking about, however, with the new patch they don't work properly at all.  I use the pitching grid to aim and a large majority of the green zoom and reverse green zoom are either missing or so close that you cannot move the grids more than 2 or 3 boxes and then the screen cuts out (and the new angles leave no ability to zoom out and continue to see the grids).

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 9:02 AM

adaputter:

its not about the cameras ,but everytime it changes players you need to click on chat box again before you can chat

Agreed.....that's driving me nuts.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 8:35 PM

OK just played an alt. match for 1ST time since update, came on to see if I was having a flashback from the 60's or another glitch....

Pheeewwww... I'm OK!

To at least be positive vs. negative though thank for giving us the reverse angle back on another player.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:02 PM

Since this screwy update, my game & meter have been choppy as hell. Really running lousy.

Then I got to thinking, I cleared my browser history and this time I did not change ANY setting like I usually do (lesson button, that stupid 30 cr. shot slow down garbage.  )

Now the game runs smooth as butter lol! So now I suppose if you don't have all this garbage in your settings to spend credits on, the game runs like shite?

THat's the funniest crap I ever seen. Oh well, the screwed up camera angles are no big deal really because I have the wind adjustment allmost memorized anyhow and can manage it from a distance.

They really changed that camera where for me it's a big pain in the azz, just my opinion.

EDIT: This game is back to running like crap again. It's all shakey and stuttery and runs like shite. No change in any setting makes any difference. I have to wait and see if the wgt tech. clowns fix the thing, ha, what a joke.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:45 AM

As a CC owner it appears I'm now unable to edit (update) any of the three CC Message Boxes.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Cheers, Nan

RSS