Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Invites

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 30 2015 7:08 AM (6 replies)
  • rqueen
    57 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 11:44 AM

I have been receiving a Country Club Invite from Rhody12.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.  I have contacted WGT asking them why, whenever I decline it will either give me an error message or it will kick me out of WGT and I have to log back in.  This has happened dozens of times!  WGT apparently will not do anything about it.  I even posted on Rhody12's wall telling him I am not interested in joining his club since I am already a member of another club.  I went back a couple of days later and he had removed my post and I am continuing to get his invites.  I do not know if he has something worked out with WGT to "force" the invite to stay on regardless of how many times it is declined or what.  I will not say this is what is happening because I do not know for sure.  However, it is very interesting that his "invite" supersedes a decline!

• gizzymae
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 12:05 PM

I have the same issue except it "Yegorbeat dad" country club

• rqueen
    57 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 3:42 PM

Well, I guess it is good to know that it I am not being singled out for something.  LOL

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 11:21 PM

<snip>

Dozens of threads available.

What about a search before complaining? Why such undue naming and shaming?

• rqueen
    57 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 12:44 PM

It is funny that you start whining about someone "complaining".  I guess you look for threads that so you can whine about that or whatever your issue was.  Especially since all I put on here what had happened and considering that my biggest issue was that rhody12 ignored my post and only deleted it without acknowledging or whatever.  I will be nice though and say, "you are right, I am wrong and so now I guess that makes you a real "man" for being so big, tough and eager to attack.  Sheesh, some people on here are real winners!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 1:18 PM

First of all I tried to help you at the beginning.

But, these posts are so numerous that they are becoming a PITA. If you look into "bug log", you'll find another thread on the top page, so yours wasn't necessary.

Most of all, naming and shaming is forbidden by the posting guidelines. But, if you don't accept hints against penalties, it's your bad.

• bogey6300
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 7:08 AM

I have the same problem.  the invite won't go away, and declining it bounces me out of WGT.

bogey6300 

RSS