Help › Forums

Twitch Let's Play!! 7/30 @ 11:30AM PDT

Thu, Jul 30 2015 8:03 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 10:20 AM

Hi All, 

So we will be having a little bit of hiatus and unfortunately we wont be having a Twitch Let's Play this week. Had to go to the ER with my girlfriend of 3 years and even though she is doing a lot better, it was a late night and really took a lot out of me. Apologies to all that were looking forward to the stream but we will be up and running next week.

For next week we have had a couple interesting ideas to play something other than AS games so may have a different format to try out next week, I'm excited! Have been working on OBS to get some new notifications up for when players follow the stream and might have another surprise or two in the works. Also working on Teamspeak to get some better audio quality for Yancy and our other players that call in.

Thanks again everyone for participating in our weekly streams, I really enjoy getting to know our players and playing with everyone. Without you guys and gals, we really wouldn't be able to do something like this. Will be updating this post when we get closer to the 30th with some news on the game play type and selecting members to join. 

WGT Golf Twitch, 7/30 @ 11:30AM PDT

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 3:42 PM

Hope the Girlfriend is OK .  I wish her well .

WGTShamWow:
    For next week we have had a couple interesting ideas to play something other than AS games so may have a different format to try out next week,

That will be nice for a change .  Here is another Idea for a AS game for the future ,Mix up the teams .  -    The two WGT mod,s  each take a member as a pard .

OPY

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 4:14 PM

glad to hear your girlfriend is doing better.

looking forward to the new ideas..was thinking would be nice to play 18 instead of only nine holes. seems like you just get started and it's over...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 8:56 PM

WGTShamWow:
    she is doing a lot better

That is ALL that truly matters friend.
    Take good care of her - we know you will - we will all still be here when she has recovered.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 2:33 AM

WGTShamWow:
    it was a late night and really took a lot out of me

Worry does that...

WGTShamWow:
    she is doing a lot better,

Good news indeed....

See ya'll next week,

Andy

2,111 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 2:58 PM

Family and significant others first m8, hope all is well and will catch ya when you return! Take care my friend!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• jakewebs
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 10:01 PM

Cool! Been looking for something  like this; not many current videos on youtube. And I hope your GF gets well soon :)

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 9:59 AM

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to the stream on Thursday! She is doing a lot better. :)

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 7:51 AM

Speed Bump    --   just dandy

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 10:35 AM

Hi All,

Just a reminder we will be live at 11:30AM PDT today!! Looking forward to it!!!

WGT Golf Twitch

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• PAGES
RSS