Fri, Jul 3 2015 10:05 AM

Found me some maybes -- post up next -- need a break after this:

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:06 PM

garyk49:

alosso:

andyson:

LOL - shadow bowing to strong headwind - is that part of VEM?

Hmmmmmmmm, thinking they moved the sign to the other side.  Mini-map would be hiding part of it.  Makes ya wonder tho, which is correct.  The sign or the shadow. 

Or..........its the shadow peoples.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:45 PM

Mr. Ambassador,

I have been otherwise preoccuapoddo  fer a few days, buts, would be up fer another field excursion. Please forward coordinates to Opy an' ETD , an' I'd be more than happy to parlez vous with the rest of the team fer a look see.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:04 PM

drmoose:
    Please forward coordinates to Opy an' ETD

I need a break from that other thread ( 32 pages and counting )  ( I think  made a Monster )

I will load up with starter balls 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 4:00 PM

So heres me findables from this morning.......

1. Dead Alien Grey near my feets

2. That's a Lochnessian Sized Water Line in Bay - Just Saying

3. More of the "Launch Line Grids"  under avatar - (Kirschian Credit)

Must say that these weird "Launch Lines" that people are seeing under their avatar make sense to me (I am Yancy) - as I believe Chambers Bay to be the remains of Pre-Historic era Alien human brain-washing and then hybridins facility or compound.

We will sort this out......Stay with us now!
     ---- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:22 AM

Good evening fellow curiosity seekers ...

Though I have not consulted Yancy on this one, and I do apologize for taking his thread off on a slight tangent (or maybe it's a piezography curve), I do wish to publish some research I've recently conducted into encounters with extraterrestrial creatures ...

HOW TO AVOID CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FOURTH KIND (GETTING ZAPPED)

• Avoid lots of loud noises when golfing, as Aliens are mostly nocturnal creatures and tend to do most of their dirty work at night. They would rather sleep during the hot bright daytime, and anything that wakes them up during this time tends to annoy them. So if you like music playing while you golf, keep it at a low level, or better yet, use headphones...
    • With the above in mind, never holler out "YOU DA MAN" when one of your golfing partners makes a great golf shot, as Aliens may think you're referring to them, and this offends them greatly. Remember Aliens are more akin to reptiles and insects than they are to human beings.
    • Never holler out "GET IN THE HOLE" when a putt looks like it's may drop. Aliens came out of their holes centuries ago, and they will perceive that as you suggesting they take an "evolutionary step" backwards ....
    • Never bring a pet dog or cat with you onto the course at any time if they are in heat. Aliens are extremely sensitive to smell and you don't wish to arouse their curiosity.
    • And with that in mind, strong colognes and perfumes are also verboten ...
    • Avoid bright flashy colored clothing ... you wouldn't want them to be confused, thinking you're a flower, particularly if you're wearing something that smells good too ... in their past, they were pollinators ... 

IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO COME FACE TO FACE WITH AN ALIEN ON COURSE

• Never brandish a golf club at them thinking you may intimidate them ... they will see that as an act of war, and you are toast ... burnt toast ...
    • If they indicate that they are thirsty ... offer them some water. Never, ever offer them alcoholic drinks of any kind, as they can't hold their liquor, and a drunk Alien is not a happy Alien ...
    • Extend them a hand in friendship, but expect a cold clammy handshake that may send shivers up your spine if they actually accept it .... wash your hands soon after if it happens, because you don't know what they've been doing with their "hands"?
    • Take a picture if you're not quaking in fear, and email it to Yancy @Team Yancy so's he can exactly identify the enemy ... 

That's all I got so far ... maybe someone else has some more ideas on this subjectable ... be safe and happy golfing ...

Don

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:41 AM

Fantastic and very helpful . I will take them on board from now on.

One more thing..Do not pick up a golf ball that you find on a course, aliens are good at disguising their eggs, and golf bags in garages all over the world could be infesticateried.

Bubbs

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:14 AM

Lol ... thanks Bubbs for the additionable ....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 7:43 PM

With these new informatables, we can feel even more of the confidence that will be needed to draw upon as the battle for our golf courses worldwide against the Alien Colonization currently ongoing & whatbnots.

The reason our organizationable is called "Team Yancy" is we consider all whom join our battle to be mebers of our team.

Thanks to all whom have helped expose what we know is really going on. Lets continue to keep all this a private/confidential matter and NOT share with anyone but amongst us.

The recent insights from WGTers "BubbsBoy & Donsprintr" are must reads.
    Just Saying

I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 7:49 PM

The comraderie that is found all up here on the WGT about stopping the Aliens and getting them out of our golf courses has helped me battle my chronic paranormal attacks. This was an accomplishment for me (I am Yancy) -- as I have an extreme fear of nets and alien construction of all kinds. But I am never getting out of the boat.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• PAGES
RSS