Forums

Help › Forums

ITS NOT MY FAULT BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW !!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 9 2015 8:42 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 1:04 AM

Im well aware of the data plans offered here. but I am using a satlink wi-fi connection dedicated to our company with no outside our network users,. At 150/150 Mbs my speeds are that of a server and we have a choice of 5 US owned satellites to link to. There is only one other user on this network and that is my boss in DC whom also plays and has no problems whatsoever. I am playing on a system that has only the OPSYS and Facebook/WGT Golf and Facebook/WGT Baseball. When playing baseball, I have never experienced any lag or error, save one time the opposing pitcher took more than 2 seconds to deliver a pitch. It was like 5 seconds, but I was stealing third base. The problem is not on this end. One thing I didnt mention is that every course I play "blitz single player" loads and plays correctly. When I start a round or join a round, the courses load quickly up to 71-74% and then it takes 3-7 minutes to load. Needless to say I find myself playing alone under multiplayer blitz.I have 1.75 years of research left here and don't want to spend my off time trying to clear rocks away so I can play the same real golf hole over and over and over and over again.

• SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 8:42 PM

Im well aware of the internet provider for the island, but I am at a US based lab were we have a direct SATLink so our 100Mb/s speeds are a given 24/7. I can play WGTMLB all day long without any pause in play or "unexpected error". I know what the literal meaning of that is, but what the hell is WGT definition? escapegoat?

• PAGES
RSS