Forums

Help › Forums

Boost Drinks

Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:25 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sexyalli
    129 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:40 AM

Well WGT Im amazed!!!, I was gifted some Xp Ultra Boost 2 hours, yes you added it to my inventory the problem was I was not logged on by the time I had logged onto the site the 2 hours had expired and it had gone, WOW, well should it not be up to me when I wanted to use this and not for you just to dump it in my inventory and start the clock straight away, after all some of us are not logged on 24/7, so my friend who gifted me this simply just wasted his money and I recieved no benefit from his kind gift, well thank you WGT!!!!!! NOT, please re think this as it is not an ideal situation and very sensible, at least balls stay in your inventory until you use them. SexyAlli.

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 2:12 AM

I've heard it all now.

That's daylight robbery in it's most hardcore form!!!!

Not much in the way of xmas spirit going on here, i'm flabbergasted, as if we don't cough up enough money on here as it is. Might as well just give you a direct link to our bank accounts and have you bleed us completely dry, you blood suckers!!!

An absolute disgrace :-((

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 3:38 AM

sexyalli:

at least balls stay in your inventory until you use them.

i rarely use mines these days.

i totally agree with you here on the xp boost stuff....

it should be metered more accurately....like a taxi cab....and the clock should only start running while you're on board.

i'm thinking whoever invented it never thought it through properly but i'm sure it can be tweaked fairly easily.

tbe

• C00LRUNNINGZ
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:00 PM

to be fair sounds like WGT are trying to get as much money out of its members as possible

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:22 PM

Buyer beware.  You need to know what you are buying or in this case what you are sending as a gift.   It is a pretty simple concept.  You buy or receive the drink, and it lasts as long at the description states, regardless if you are playing or not.  

It is clearly stated in the product description how the Boost works(read the bold)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
    Earn experience points (XP) faster so you can level-up more quickly and unlock new equipment upgrades. Provides a 5% increase. Available in 1 hour, 2 hour, 4 hour, 12 hour, 1 day, 3 day, 7 day, and 15 day durations. Takes effect immediately upon purchase and are based on real-time.

One week of boost if lasted only during game play could last some players years.   Now does that make sense?

Cheers,

b0gey

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:23 PM

I prefer Carling

Gladstone  :)

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 1:51 PM

Oh man, G.I.R.L.'s return!! Deccy's "friends"?

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 3:30 PM

Look at this "girl": Last round before 21th december (few days after deccy180 confessed) was on 5th october.... Curious, isn't it?

TigerRuth: I wont be accepting friend requests from guys but girls are welcome oh and guys i love presents so please feel free to send me some clubs and i will play with you ;-) Merry Christmas Everybody ;-)

Thanks DJ :P

• sexyalli
    129 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 11:57 PM

Yes B0gey but what I am saying is it should be up to us when we start that clock not WGT ie if I bought some today but I am gonna play lets say tomorrow then I should be able to activate the boost when I want to, yes once activated the clock starts running then at least you have started that process and are aware that the clock has started. Alli

• sexyalli
    129 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 12:01 AM

Angeltotti20, Hun dont know what the hell you are on about and who the hell is Deccy????? think yor on wrong forum hunni.

• PAGES
RSS