8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 5:47 PM

Have 2 random settings:

1st : Random Normal;

2nd Random Including Disney Speeds

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 4:45 AM

I don't mind those green speeds as I did play them and it was quite fun. The slower one easier to judge then the top fast ones... but hey we are here for FUN!

I have more a problem with weekly tournament where the speed is mentioned as "tournament" but it isn't near that speed but rather much faster.   --->  made me play more bogeys that I ever did....  but hey once again that's the game

Be able to adapt, if not take it in

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:15 AM

The only one of the newer speeds I've see crop up on random conditions is 'Slow 7.2'.  I I've not seen any labelled Ultra or Super yet and hope never to either. Please never put then in the random conditions pot.

Anyone tried Merion #5 on Ultra Fast yet?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:30 AM

PTrenter:

The only one of the newer speeds I've see crop up on random conditions is 'Slow 7.2'.  I I've not seen any labelled Ultra or Super yet and hope never to either. Please never put then in the random conditions pot.

Anyone tried Merion #5 on Ultra Fast yet?

Read the first post.

VERY SLOW

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:33 AM

Yes it might have said Very Slow 7.2, can't remember.  Slower than the usual Slow 7.6 anyway.

'Very Slow' isn't even an option when setting manually so dunno what's doing there.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 7:29 AM

Nothing is ever simple, is it?   Lazy????   my nickle.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 8:26 AM

Ultra fast greens are hysterical, bordering on impossible on certain holes. I played the best of par 4 course under this green speed and shot an 87, lol. It's actually easier if you play to miss the green and then hope that you can nail a pitch or a punch shot to within a few feet.

This is the type of putt you have repeatedly;

Whistler 11th green

The putt before that one actually rolled back level with my avatar and then rolled right through my legs, lol.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 12:23 PM

Hi

they will definitely not go away but i think removing it from random consideration is a good idea.

thanks for the feedback guys

-wgticon

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 12:59 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

they will definitely not go away but i think removing it from random consideration is a good idea.

thanks for the feedback guys

-wgticon

PLEASE do not get rid of the fast greens, they are awesome, but be very welcome to erase the slow ones : )))

Missing your crazy stuff Icon.

Just a personal question, is it possible to make a normal or "crazy" tournament FORCING the 3 click meter?.

Not going to mention again why the 3 click meter suggestion ....lol, but WGT Typhoon made a tournament using that meter. I am even willing to add some k's to the pot ; )

Eric

• droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:37 PM

my problem with the fast green speed is that the steep incline putts do not play fast as in real life. otherwise i can almost handle em all except when a ball goes up the hill and then comes back down the hill even farther

the original drooling troll (the one from espn fantasy sports since 2007)

RSS