Forums

Help › Forums

Get other clubs?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 21 2010 2:59 AM (6 replies)
  • pstrand
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:18 PM

Is the only option to change clubs to buy them??

Is there any other way to get credits?

To few courses and you're not able to chat on fullscreen is no good.....

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 2:11 PM

i use full screen and use the chat box on the upper left fine.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:28 PM

Do surveys.

• thespaff
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 10:10 PM

wHAT SURVEYS??

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 1:21 AM

Go to top of this screen and where it says GET CREDITS then click on COMPLETE OFFERS.  

Joey

• DaveHeathcote
    90 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 2:27 AM

Don't just stick to surveys as it can be very hit and miss if there are any available for you, and will be very dependant on your demographic.

Use the 'free trial' offers to (e.g. Credit Expert for UK users), as long as you are confident you will remember to cancel before you start getting charged.

Also look out for any paid offers for things that you would be spending your money on anyway, e.g. inkclub.com I've used 3 times for printer supplies (1250 credits each time) and I just needed new glasses so got 2500 credits for simply clicking through to glassesdirect from offer page rather than going to it via Google.  Clearly, check you are happy with what's on offer from these providers before choosing to use them over anyone else just for the credits.  But, if you are, you can get far more credits this way than from surveys.

• pstrand
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 2:59 AM

Thanks for the answers. The chat doesn't work in fullscreen, at least not on my computer...

RSS