rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 5 2015 12:29 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 1:00 PM

Boomerboy44:
    new GOLDEN WEDGE

Which will be the hole-out percentage, prospective or guaranteed?

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 5:39 PM

alosso:

Boomerboy44:
    new GOLDEN WEDGE

Which will be the hole-out percentage, prospective or guaranteed?

Guaranteed.............to take your 50 c'''s...    ;-)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 6:12 PM

andyson:

donsprintr:

So ... did your next shot make it onto the green or did it smack one of those tree trunks?

Don, see my replay from a very similar position to Dougie's, the ball made it through the trees.

However, that replay doesn't show what happened next.  I got this pop-up...  ;o)

I got the shaft.

And for a change, a new feature worked perfectly!

Just kidding folks, this 'feature' does not exist so don't start complaining!

Oh man that's so funny ... and it looks so ... how can we say it? Official !

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 6:48 PM

donsprintr:
    So ... did your next shot make it onto the green or did it smack one of those tree trunks?

Dunno.  Wasn't going to waste a Nike to find out.  -3 isn't a big deal so I just ended the round.  :-(

HenriChinaski:
    It is funny.

To you, maybe.  ;-)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 2:10 PM

Boomerboy44:

I heard there was a new GOLDEN WEDGE coming out in the next update that you can use for 50 credits a shot.

I did hear talk of a new changing room feature.  Only 5,000 credits for a golden sho....

Never mind.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 3:07 PM

Dougie4042:

You be the judge!

I suppose this is part of the new "realism" features of the game, I am pretty sure that is where I would drop the ball for that next shot!!   

I had that same thing maybe a year or so ago and you can reach the green on the next shot...the tree didn't stop it.  Somewhere along the programming way I think the rules got overlooked on these drop shots, either that, or WGT is looking to get still yet another ball from an already unfortunate player.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 3:08 PM

andyson:

donsprintr:

Don, see my replay from a very similar position to Dougie's, the ball made it through the trees.

However, that replay doesn't show what happened next.  I got this pop-up...  ;o)

I got the shaft.

And for a change, a new feature worked perfectly!

Just kidding folks, this 'feature' does not exist so don't start complaining!

now THAT'S funny....don't start giving them ideas Andy!!

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 7:41 PM

Boomerboy44:

I heard there was a new GOLDEN WEDGE coming out in the next update that you can use for 50 credits a shot.

Eliminates all obstructions and can be made to stop on a dime out of traps and rough.

Actually the new "Golden Wedge" Max 64 degree super club will be out tomorrow not as a "short game boost" at 50 cr a pop but rather--

a purchase option at 400,000 credits, 10 dots precision, 5.1 dots forgiveness, 1.5 dots shot shaping, 5 dots spin, and 5 dots meter speed.

Rumor has it purchasers will get a bonus custom bag and custom avatar, no extra charge.

Note: not to be confused with the "tour starter gold" series wedges

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 8:08 AM

boeling:

nice location  for picnic

:)

Boe

Agreed!  You'll bring the wine?

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 12:29 AM