Help › Forums

Since Last Downtime!

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2015 5:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 10:35 AM

Made 2 different twitch recordings on 2 different greens  @ Oakmont just moments ago. Green dots  severely changing speed without making any action at all ,  just sitting , looking in reverse and front view. Are they correct and then speeding up ?  Are they correct and then slowing down ?  Not every player has a filing cabinet with a collection of wgt shots. Many are feel players including myself. I really just need answers to 2 questions from someone on the staff.  # 1 Are you all serious with that  ?   # 2  do you plan on doing anything about it ?  A simple yes or no to both will be all I need to hear.  To a golfer , ANY golfer , what I viewed and then recorded is absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks ,   Ace

• bluzgolf
    1,073 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 10:41 AM

TheAceFactor:

Made 2 different twitch recordings on 2 different greens  @ Oakmont just moments ago. Green dots  severely changing speed without making any action at all ,  just sitting , looking in reverse and front view. Are they correct and then speeding up ?  Are they correct and then slowing down ?  Not every player has a filing cabinet with a collection of wgt shots. Many are feel players including myself. I really just need answers to 2 questions from someone on the staff.  # 1 Are you all serious with that  ?   # 2  do you plan on doing anything about it ?  A simple yes or no to both will be all I need to hear.  To a golfer , ANY golfer , what I viewed and then recorded is absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks ,   Ace

My bet is there are no plans to do anything as it seems no one at WGT has a clue what they are doing.

• ScottHope
    10,140 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 2:06 AM
    Since Last Downtime : When in a multiplayer game, my equipped ball appears twice in my inventory. Does not occur when not in a game or in a single player game.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 3:16 AM

bluzgolf:
    My bet is there are no plans to do anything as it seems no one at WGT has a clue what they are doing.

Sadly a pretty good summation.

As for Ace - I am getting the same thing, and also as a feel player with no notes to refer too, putting is a lottery somedays. 

Feeling quite disenchanted with the game at the moment.

• TCarroll1958
    49 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 5:17 AM

My guess is the whole shebang has been turned over to the department of corrections work release program.

• PAGES
RSS