Since Last Downtime!

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2015 5:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oldtwofeathers
    67 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 11:25 AM

Observation 1

On some greens, dots speed up when taking aim! (Anyone else had this) ?

Observation 2

Now when you reach the last ball of your type, you don´t get notified at all!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 4:53 PM

hi

1st should be same. I am guessing you could wait a bit to see if they calm down. if they do, then it could be something on your end.

i seen a few of these, does this happen to everyone now?

-wgticon

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 5:21 PM

oldtwofeathers:
    Now when you reach the last ball of your type, you don´t get notified at all!

true!!

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 5:36 PM

oldtwofeathers:
    On some greens, dots speed up when taking aim!
    Some greens they'll speed up (while holding) ,  some , they'll slow down (while holding). This has been going on for sometime. I noticed it over a month ago, before Chamber's. If you read solely (while holding) , then putt that read , you will be fooled. Have to set , check , set check..........Have shown it to several people over the last few weeks. I didn't however bring it up here as they said they would be doing no further dot adjustments. It is not a new situation at all.

Ace 

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 8:18 PM

Yes,,been happening for weeks,,icon,it's not on our end....

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 12:23 PM

WGTicon:

hi

1st should be same. I am guessing you could wait a bit to see if they calm down. if they do, then it could be something on your end.

i seen a few of these, does this happen to everyone now?

-wgticon

been quite extensive discussions on this in the forum for some time. Maybe you guys should read your own forum a more often---just saying.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 1:54 PM

Hi

Very much true!   The dots issue has been going on for some time now and there have been written lots of post and videos examples about it.

I think WGT did say a week a go, that none would be done about the dots.  So we have to get use to it, but hard to read the puts.

Peter

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 1:57 PM

Observation 3

the meter have become more unstabil after last update. Mainly just before ding there is a "glitch"!

Peter

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 3:23 PM

oooooooooo i cant wait for next downtime and new releases, like xmas day when i was in me little jim jams.............. wait on that was only last xmas.

Bubbs (whose life passes by with every update)

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 5:49 PM

Agassi1991:

Observation 3

the meter have become more unstabil after last update. Mainly just before ding there is a "glitch"!

Peter

yes.

2 games today, 3 bad meter shots, damn thing just stops dead 1/2 inch before ding line..... game over ... waste of my time & $.

Not had a serious meter glitch for some time before this.

Foo

• PAGES
RSS