Forums

Help › Forums

Edgewood Closest to Hole

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:32 AM (22 replies)
  • adog2k1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 8:51 AM

I've had some erroneous results off perfect hits, but mostly I'm stuck on the 7th. I've gotten that good bounce off the rough a few times, probably my closest shot is aorund 10' out. Question - what's a 75yd wedge? I'm still playing with the starter set and the closest thing I have is the sand wedge (70yd). Is this a club I have to buy?

In general, I agree that Edgewood has a lot of easy holes - my "theoretical best" there is a 24, but i've never broken 100.

• adog2k1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:09 AM

Well, i used my free 100 credits on the 75yd wedge and whaddayaknow - within 5ft on 7. I've played that same shot a hundred times with the 70 and the 90 and never got better than 10 ft. thx for the tip

• kenneeds
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:32 AM

I am a beginner hack, and am using beginner clubs, however I hit inside 10ft on the first 3 holes on Edgewood, in the CTTP contest. However when I got to 7 a club that should reach the green is short by 30 yards, hit on the screws. The same on 8, as I hit my driver on the screws, and get 174 drive, I normally hit it 205 min, I believe the game is set to sell me balls and clubs to fix this, built into the game. It is inconsistent between courses.

I shot 46 on the Scotland Old course with the same clubs, you can figure it out!

RSS