Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT May event: Congressional

Fri, Jun 5 2015 10:42 AM (80 replies)
  • Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2015 3:11 PM

Thank you so much, Ben! That's really generous of you, our defending champion.

Shoe has just sent through the tourney link, which I've added to the opening post. Note it won't be live until after midnight tonight WGT time.

TOURNAMENT ENTRY LINK is HERE (event starts Thu 5/14: 1st Rnd ends Wed 5/20)

Please do remember to take care equipping your bag properly ahead of play (i.e. before clicking on the link to enter):

This tournament is only to be played with the full Starter Club set:

Starter Driver,

Starter 3W,

Starter 3H,

Starter Sand Wedge,

Starter Lob Wedge,

Starter Iron Set,

Starter Putter,

and Starter Ball.

• Ianzzz
    6,347 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 12:44 PM

Crikey, that really was a "Tough it out" round !

Thought that I was doing ok at the turn but it was so much harder on the B9. Still, that it what the competition is about and it certainly does not put me off in the slightest. Did get one birdie which was nice but my shot average was worse for Par 4s than Par 5s !

Ready for Round 2 and good luck all

Ian

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 1:53 PM

First round was the toughest round that we have played in this Tough it out series in my opinion.

I wasn't able to reach 5 of the fairways and hit driver on #2  par 3 and still didn't make it to the green. I too thought that front 9 was decent and may salvage a few over par but the back 9 is a buggar.

• kilcourse1975
    2,579 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 2:41 PM

That was tough!!!

Really enjoy these comps and just wish i had the time to sign up for Ryder Cup version of it.

Keep them coming

Mike

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 3:03 PM

well that wasn't much fun ......LOL  , I too couldn't reach a few fairways and putter

wasn't behaving.. but I like a challenge :)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 3:18 PM

Made a couple of mental mistakes that cost me. Made some lucky shots and putts that saved me :-)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 5:10 PM

75 for me. A lot of very silly mistakes because I was rushing to get it done and not thinking carefully enough.

Part 1

Part 2

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 2:29 AM

I've posted my screens shots in the Ryder CUp uel at Chambers bay Corwyn

corrected

EDIT :         Oh bugger, just saw ur post below, ne'er mind

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 7:12 AM

Well, I can see all the images this time, so we're definitely making progress 1i :)

By December perhaps we'll have it down pat between us!

I'm quoting your post from that thread here (cos otherwise I'm bound to forget to look for it):

oneeyedjohn:

• federici74
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 11:08 AM

RSS