Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUBS DAVIS CUP TOURNAMENT

Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:06 PM (384 replies)
  • Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 4:53 PM

Sorry Alberto. It appears you have entered scores from week 24 instead of wk 25

All scores for week 25 are not posted.

All teams still have matches to play.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 2:53 AM

AlbertoBQ:

Hello everyone!

At last I managed to resume full operations at home, and I updated the spreadsheet.... apologies if this caused some anxiety :-) and of course when something happens it's never only just one thing, so I had to fix some other matters before returning to you.

Scores are now again "live" in a new tab dedicated to the semi finals.

I see all matches have been played for the left side of the board, and Aphrodite already entered their name in the final match.... well done!

On the other side of the bracket also, every other player posted a score except for michaelstroke... his scores could turn around the match result so I guess Scoundrels and Wenches "green" are eagerly waiting for his games.

Good luck!

-abq-

Lol Alberto - The Aphrodite v Costa Nostra is far from over and very much in the balance with the pairs to decide the outcome.

Good luck to all those still to post in this match - been a real nailbiter

Sara

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 5:00 AM

AlbertoBQ:

I would also like to thank SPINO1 for filling up on the results in my absence :-)  I owe you one!

-abq-

See Lisa's post. The scores are not from this week.

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 8:23 AM

Hello again.. it looks like I indeed swapped weeks scores... that's what happens when you work too fast :-]

It should now be fixed, and sorry for the hiccups and if I "jumped the gun" on the outome of matches.

Good luck again!

-abq-

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 3:20 PM

MBaggese:

DeanBarr:

Any updates coming????

No worries Dean, all of us in CN saw your 53 at PH#2, we all decided to just WD...so let Aphrodite know, save the ball hits, just use starters and post a scores;)

LMAO........come on Bags, it was a 54  :)

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 2:39 PM

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a nice Father's Sunday :-)

Look like now things are decided, and Aphrodite will play the final match against the Scoundrels and Wenches "green" team.
    I must say it's quite impressive the Scoundrels ended up in the final match even with one player out for some reason... shows the rest of the team is quite solid.

#1 teams for Cosa Nostra and English Lakes will play the Bronze match at the same time, so make sure you stick around and keep on playing next week!

-abq-

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 3:16 PM

AlbertoBQ:
    I must say it's quite impressive the Scoundrels ended up in the final match even with one player out for some reason
    very impressive indeed!!

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2015 12:43 AM

Sorry Alberto................Wk 26 9 hole single play...........When you go to tee off it says "full 18"???

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2015 3:08 AM

C'mon Lisa, it's the final match - must be a difference!!

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2015 6:59 AM

Hello everyone, and welcome to the final match and bronze match week, which will conclude this tournament, and decide who will be the winner of the competition, as well as who will be 3rd and 4th.

As Lisa already found out, this week 9 holer is actually an 18 holer: just play that tournament with 18 holes and it will be considered as if it was the 9 holer.

Good luck out there!

-abq-

RSS