AlbertoBQ:

Here is the current Tournament line-up for this week:

Single 9
    Wk 23 9-Hole Single Play
    Royal St.George's - Front 9

"Multiround Front" (*)
    Wk 23 Nation Bethpage B9
    Bethpage Black - Back 9

(*) WGT did not create this tournament yet, and we do not know if they will.
    Please consider this tournament as the official replacement.
    If WGT will create the multiround before the end of today, we will use the multiround, otherwise this is the official tournament to play. 

Single 18
    Wk 23 18-Hole Single Play
    Best of Hardest

-abq- 

Agree :)))))))))

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 5:14 AM

AlbertoBQ:
    "Multiround Front" (*)
    Wk 23 Nation Bethpage B9
    Bethpage Black - Back 9

Fine with this, but is everyone left in the competition a member of WGT Nation? All L and TL players are eligible to join, but not all decide to do it.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 5:24 AM

What if a player is not a member of WGT Nation ?

• Alexdrapp
    157 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 5:52 AM

AlbertoBQ:

"Multiround Front" (*)
    Wk 23 Nation Bethpage B9
    Bethpage Black - Back 9

If WGT will create the multiround before the end of today, we will use the multiround, otherwise this is the official tournament to play. 

Ciao Alberto e Carlo

Un componente del nostro CC non fa parte del WGT Nation, quindi non può gareggiare sul tracciato proposto in alternativa al Multiround. E' già comunque successo in precedenti settimane che il torneo Multiround venga postato in ritardo il martedì, direi che si può attendere domani per una decisione definitiva.

Gio

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 7:16 AM

AlbertoBQ:

"Multiround Front" (*)
    Wk 23 Nation Bethpage B9
    Bethpage Black - Back 9

nooooooo......well i hope you change it back because i logged on early this morning thinking it would be the normal multiround 9 hole for the Davis cup and pard the first 2 holes on nation b9 bethpage so thought no point in carrying on so quit that one...GULP....

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 8:49 AM

Ok guys Wk Nation don't viable for all..........we'll wait Multiround.

Carlo

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 11:48 AM

I've given my teams 2 sets of directions, 20 notes I have had to send.  Sure they are a bit confused!  When will this be final?  Do you know for sure they are doing a free multi-round week 23?

RichJohn

• Sticks050
    335 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 12:51 PM

I'm not sure really what to do ... I've given my team specific instructions to play:

Wk 23 Nation Bethpage B9

This was based on a response that was sent to my email by ABQ

"Multiround Front" (*)
    Wk 23 Nation Bethpage B9
    Bethpage Black - Back 9

If the Wk 23 Free Multiround has not been posted by now, it probably won't  ... Unless someone can pull some strings w/ the staff @ WGT :))

- Clay -

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 12:57 PM

Sticks050:
    Unless someone can pull some strings w/ the staff @ WGT :))
    now thats funny   lol

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 1:06 PM

Hello everyone!
    It looks like even though being WGT nation is free, a number of players still in this tournament is not a Nation member, and do not wish to enroll.

We might have opinions, but we do respect other players choices.
    Unfortunately, this also means we cannot actually use the WGT Nation tournament in place of the Multiround.
    I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused, and the tournament directors are discussing how to proceed.

Single 9 and Single 18 are still valid though, so keep that in mind.
    Hopefully WGT will create the Multiround, and this will turn out not to be an issue, otherwise we will announce our decision about this situation tomorrow.

NOTE: we will never ask you to play any tournament that require an entry fee, so you can always safely assume that any tournament with an entry fee will never be part of this competition. 

-abq-

RSS