Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH ready-Go's

Fri, May 1 2015 2:35 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Shankette
    1,572 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 2:10 PM

Thanks you, fmagnets.  I wonder why the black hole of information from WGT on this.  Why not resolve the issue and move on rather than let everyone try to figure it out on their own.  That would be called Customer Service.  

How many players do you think paid, played, and are completely oblivious to the ensuing mess?  Not what I would consider a sound business strategy, but it seems to be working.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:39 PM

Anyone know if the reloaded set is working now?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 11:59 AM

OK, I've played in most of the new set and they seem to be working fine now. Surprised WGT has done nothing about refunds yet though....

Update: refund issued and a sleeve too for the wasted balls and time. Thanks WGT. Hope everyone else gets the same.

• Mafias1982
    263 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 2:56 AM

Thanks fmagnets. Its a very good new that the CTTH RGs are now working.

But in my case I have not received any compensation of both RGs I have played without news.

And I wrote CS if this can be the problem of not receiving any compensation.

• Shankette
    1,572 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 5:05 PM

fmagnets:

Update: refund issued and a sleeve too for the wasted balls and time. Thanks WGT. Hope everyone else gets the same.

I saw fmagnets' update and decided to try again.  This time I submitted the same information to Customer Support thru the "Contact" link at the bottom of these web pages.  Miraculously I received a prompt response and a refund of the 500 cr I spent on the CTTH Ready Gos.  My request to be compensated with a sleeve of balls, same as fmagnets, has yet gone unanswered.  Go figure :S

• Mafias1982
    263 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 2:35 PM

We have a lot of luck Shankette.

CS have said to me that in 48 hours I will received all. I think they wanted to say 48 days because Im still waiting for it.

WGT continous problems but they dont forget on developing new things and money-making

• PAGES
RSS