Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH ready-Go's

Fri, May 1 2015 2:35 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mafias1982
    263 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 5:27 AM

I have played two CTTH RGs this week and I cant still see the leaderboards and both are closed.

Also the list is not getting refreshed maybe because of the same problem.

I have asked CS but I have just not received any conclusion on it.

Can WGT say anymore about this?

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 10:39 AM

hi

could you please get the rg #'s in question and email us at members@worldgolftour.com we'll be able to check into it then.

-wgticon

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 11:25 AM

the koele 100 cr is gone. + you we're able to play it more than once.

• Mafias1982
    263 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 4:38 PM

Hi Icon,

I have mailed CS but I didnt receive any positive answer. This is why I wrote this post.

I know I am not the only one with this problem because there are a lot of people playing CTTH RGs and they never finish.

• boeling
    320 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 10:44 PM

me2, 

Boe

• Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 4:03 AM

I reported this issue to members@worldgolftour.com yesterday.  The response I got was less than satisfactory.

WGT Response

To review your transaction history please click on the Account button located underneath Play Now on the Profile page. Once you have clicked that, you will be brought to another page. On this new page, look for Transaction History at the top and click on that, this new page should show you all the transaction history for your account....

The words "lazy" and "insulting" come to mind.

My response to members@worldgolftour.com today:

Thank you for putting me thru this arduous task, but I know where to look and there is no record in my Account History of win payments for these CTTH Ready Gos because these events have not payed out at all. The events are closed from days ago, yet the Leaderboard page states "*Scores are not final until verified".  No scores are listed here and the events cannot be found among the Closed Tournament listings found here http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/ready-go/results/.

Now that I have investigated for you, I find the following events in my Score History and the associated page for the Leaderboards.  All three of these Ready Go events closed days ago, yet payment has not yet been made.
    Score History                                                                               Leaderboard page

04.14.15 Celtic Manor Ctth Ready Go   All Players 44.62   http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=6b4ef60a4ee9478db9baa47800639ee3

04.13.15 Pebble Beach Ctth Ready Go   All Players 68.38    http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=cc990e255fc54208bf92a4780066513a

These three Ready Go events have not payed out any winnings.  Is there anything else I can do for you?  Please look into it.

ID: Shankette

I hope this helps.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 5:57 AM

These three CTTH ready go's had a glitch in the programming (in addition to the Kiawah CTTH ready go that was up) that prevented them from posting to the completed tournaments page, timing out and paying off. Emailing Customer Service with the ready go ID number and your player name and requesting a refund works. 

• Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 6:34 AM

The Ready Go number is not given on the Leaderboard page and since it is not posted among the completed tournaments, it cannot be found there.

Donsprintr,

Do you mean to tell me that WGT does not know who paid to play these tournaments?  Or, am I to dig back about 10 days in my account history in hopes of finding the entry fee deduction?

• Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 6:49 AM

Moot point.  The Account listing I have access to only goes back a couple days with a long listing of Supersonic earned credits.

Now what?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 6:50 AM

04.12.15 Entry fee for Edgewood CTTH Ready Go Ready-Go Tournament (ID#: 78400) Ready-Go Entry -100 Cr
    04.12.15 Entry fee for Kiawah CTTH Ready Go Ready-Go Tournament (ID#: 78415) Ready-Go Entry -100 Cr
    04.12.15 Entry fee for Best of Famous CTTH Ready Go Ready-Go Tournament (ID#: 78398) Ready-Go Entry -100 Cr
    04.12.15 Entry fee for Pebble Beach CTTH Ready Go Ready-Go Tournament (ID#: 78412) Ready-Go Entry -200 Cr
    04.12.15 Entry fee for Celtic Manor CTTH Ready Go Ready-Go Tournament (ID#: 78399) Ready-Go Entry -200 Cr
    04.12.15 Entry fee for Keole CTTH Ready Go Ready-Go Tournament (ID#: 78414) Ready-Go Entry -100 Cr

Here are the tournament IDs. They are all broken. I told WGT about this a week ago, yet they have left them all open for people to waste their time and balls playing in, and have so far not issued a refund or compensated for wasted time and ball life despite 3 emails. Usually they are very responsive, but this issue has been handled very poorly.

• PAGES
RSS