Forums

Help › Forums

Remember Pearl Harbor

Fri, Dec 10 2010 3:57 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • resozv
    895 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 3:48 AM

Almost 70 years ago, but lest we forget this day.

"A date which will live in infamy."

http://www.pearlharbor.org/

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 9:54 AM

resozv:

Almost 70 years ago, but lest we forget this day.

"A date which will live in infamy."

http://www.pearlharbor.org/

Im proud to be an American. I am just a common man - the WW2 boys are heros.

Who has the cigarettes?

Regards - Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 12:34 PM

Another False Flag operation. Infamy indeed.

The Yak

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 9:46 AM

Yakublue:
    Another False Flag operation. Infamy indeed.

It wasn't technically a false flag operation.  Pearl Harbor was, however, intentionally provoked by FDR and others in Washington, mostly through covert means, and Washington knew the attack was coming on or around December 7th, but intentionally failed to inform the military in Hawaii, namely Kimmel and Short.

There is effectively, little difference between the outcomes of what FDR did and a false flag operation, but the methods employed to bring about those outcomes are quite different.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 10:39 AM

Oh boy... here we go again.  Have we not learned our lesson about politics in an online golf game forum?

Geez

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 10:43 AM

There are people that will never learn, Lee. But WGT should. This is the moment, before the thread goes any further, when the comments of certain people should be deleted.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:38 AM

Which is precisely what an FFO is Charlmage. An event either perpetrated deliberately by one regime, or the known action of a regime's enemy that is allowed to occur in order to give one the pretext for entering into or starting military/economic action against ones perceived enemies.

AvatarLee.....who do you think you are deciding what should be discussed on these threads? It is not just a pretend golf game forum. Just because you can carry out a few basic mathematical computations a five year old child can master and time a flash meter by whatever means does not give you the right to determine what should and should not be discussed on these forums. The category is "And Everything Else". The clue is in the title.

Seveking: what have some people got to learn? Explain please. And you propose censorship? Haven't you learned anything from the Inquisition and the Franco regimes?

Today is the anniversary of the assassination of John Lennon, carried out most likely by agents of the Nixon administration because Lennon had the charisma and influence to decide an election. He was rewarded with the ultimate form of censorship. I hope you are proud of yourself and your intolerance.

The Yak

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 7:18 AM

Yakublue:

AvatarLee.....who do you think you are deciding what should be discussed on these threads? It is not just a pretend golf game forum. Just because you can carry out a few basic mathematical computations a five year old child can master and time a flash meter by whatever means does not give you the right to determine what should and should not be discussed on these forums. The category is "And Everything Else". The clue is in the title.

I am me.  Nothing more, nothing less...  This is just an online golf game forum...  Boy am I glad the age is 18+ for this site otherwise my 5 year old would be kicking my ass at this too....

And for the record, I didn't say that you couldn't talk about anything in "And Everything Else", whatever floats your boat man.  My point was that given recent threads that have migrated to political content, I would have thought that certain individuals may want to avoid such topics, unless of course they just want to stir up crap again.  It's like watching a train wreck that's about to happen, you can't help but say "Oh this is gonna be bad!!"

I guess I'll just grab the popcorn and watch.... I certainly won't be participating any more.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 9:20 AM

AvatarLee is on the money.  some things are best avoided.  If i bring the Hot dogs and Coke can i have some popcorn.

Is Mustard ok with you.....lol

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 10:05 AM

Yak, I think the main problem is you hijacking threads.  The post was not intended to have a political discussion, it was to honor the fallen at Pearl Harbor.  You basically just took a big YAK (my new name for doody) on the post and the memory of Pearl Harbor.  Aside from your viewpoint or anyone else's of that day and what led to that day, many people in service died that day.  So how about instead of being the instigator you show some respect not to me, not to Lee, but to the fallen.

Get a grip Yak, are you that pathetic and bored that you need to go there in this post when its sole purpose is to honor people who died while in service for their country? 

• PAGES
RSS