Thu, Apr 9 2015 12:16 PM

Picks are closed.

Rose & Hoffman are already ahead....lol

AWESOME GOLF!!! : )))

Eric

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 12:48 PM

is my pick of Bubba good?   page 1..   :)

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 1:27 PM

1enigma1:

is my pick of Bubba good?   page 1..   :)

You pick is in....& good 2 : )). Not doing bad that Bubba atm...lol

Eric

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 2:57 PM

OK  cool, got 2 be my favorite Major of the year! going to be a great weekend of golf.. :)   TY Eric  &  TY   TS for sponsoring the contest..

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 10:06 PM

im picken speith

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 2:19 AM

Fubar057:

im picken speith

LOL...nice try but....2 late bud ; ), thanks for hanging around with us : ))

Eric

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 2:29 AM

Jordan Spieth had a fantastic opening day, almost getting into history with the lowest score of any Major Tournament /Grand Slam, however he is ahead with 3 strokes.

At his only 21 years old, he is writing history anyways as the youngest player in the early lead. 

Nice to see Justin Rose playing good and even nicer seeing the old (very old) Ernie Els having a fantastic Master.

Well, enjoyed very much the first day with awesome and fantastic shots from rough and sand traps hitting flags and sending balls in the hole!!!

To me Spieth looks very strong, having won one the last 3 of the tournaments he entered and being the runner up in the other two!!! wow, amazing.

Eric

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 5:35 AM

Wasn't it fun ? Spieth with a 64 was special. After choking last year, it was a bit of redemption. When he made bogey at 15 yesterday I thought "here we go again", but I think he was fortunate to do so because it forced him back into reality and made him finish it off. More than one player was suprized at the slowness of the greens which would explain some low scoring, especially by the younger studs. The 71 by Watson impressed me most of all.  Nice work Eric ;-}

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 11:23 AM

Yes great to see Tom Watson have a good starting round, but WOW the 21 year old phenom  Spieth is on fire, now @ -13, still plenty of golf to go & anytthing can happen.. :)

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 12:16 PM

Jesus....Spieth finished - 14 the second round, 4 ahead of the the second and 9 ahead of the third place!!

He still has to rounds to keep it up and remain in the lead but with such advantage it will be, very, very difficult for anyone but Hoffman in second to reach him.

More non Us players getting up the leaderboard, Cabrera, Casey and Oosthuisen.

O'meara & Els are unbelievable well placed also in the front....hope for the oldies to shine up : )

Tiger is also playing great and he's -3 today, nice to see some of the old Tiger skills back.

Lets see how it ends up the leaderboard today, cut is set to even/par. Still many many top players in early stages of the day. 

Eric

RSS