Forums

Help › Forums

The Masters 2015...here we go

Mon, Apr 13 2015 4:03 PM (96 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 4:15 PM

What a game by The young lad ! 

Guess he will be there for a few more years.

And his iron play will improve over the years.

we have a new generation champ in the making

Still think Fmags would have won in MP !

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 5:14 PM

1 word, domination!  theres a new AIR  "JORDAN"  & he plays golf too  :)   ..                             was a great Masters all around, Tiger showed he still can compete, Phil looked very very good, Rory showed real gumption almost missing the cut & ended up playing  very well..  oh & the English    Rose!  , excellent showing..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I agree Siggi, theres a  new superstar in the States!  (Spieth) translated in German means successful  and speedy, perfect!  lol..   :)   ..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          everybody  likes Rory, i like Rory hes great for the game, Jordan also,  golfs future is in great hands..   

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 7:08 PM

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 10:34 PM

Jordan Spieth is one cool dude, and the 2015 Masters Champion.

He made some bogies, but he came back and made birds too.

Well played young man!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 12:34 AM

JORDAN SPIETH WINS THE MASTERS 2015!!!

All has been said in the latest post....a raw diamond in the making ; )))

We will need to wait one more year to see this fantastic tournament again....ugh, can't hardly wait so long. I hope we all gather here again in a year time guys : )))

Thanks everyone for posting your comments and making me forget a little all the game bugs.............................LOL

Late update this one, but last night I was just too tired to post anything.

Thanks again to the our sponsor TopShell2010, you rock bud : ))

Cheers all, Eric

• dandycap
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 4:24 AM

Great tournament!    And has anyone heard what they had for attendance?  People lined the fairways like flowers.  --  just dandy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 4:03 PM

Good stuff Eric, well done

And well done Jordan, grounded boy with bags of talent, good stuff

P.S The 11 to 1 i got was nice also (pity about my each way on Jason Day) pfft 

RSS