Help › Forums

The worst programed game ever!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:35 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 8:01 AM

This game is unplayable, there is no skill involved. the game is so inconsitent. This game, by far, is the worst programed game ive ever played, any system any genre. Even the in game chat is ganked. Cant even type without it jumping back and putting letters 3 words back. You know theres some piss poor programing when it cant even handle simple chatting. when chipping, buried 40% in rough, max swing is 14 yds. and it goes 1 yd., next swing , same situation and it goes 43 yds. I would love to know if anyone gets any joy out of playing a game that isnt based on skill, but is based on terrible programing.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 1:17 PM

Maybe, just maybe, the skill is in learning how to play that shot....

• ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 1:33 PM

Maybe, just maybe, you dont know how to read. If you hit 2 identical shots , both with identical situations,and one goes 1 yd. and the next goes 43 yds. , there is something wrong with the game.

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 6:12 PM

We don't need you, really, good bye :)

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 6:52 PM

ShooterMcKrausen:
    This game is unplayable

I play it.

ShooterMcKrausen:
    there is no skill involved

Hand / Eye, multi-tasking, and temper management to name a few.

ShooterMcKrausen:
    Even the in game chat is ganked

Ganked is slang terminology for "stolen or robbed" so i'm not quite sure what you are trying to say.

Look, the fact is this.  If you have a crap round, chances are, it's your fault.  I have played rounds where I have shot low 30's all the way up to low 40's.  

If you have issues with skipping in the chat box or on the meter, it's you, not them.  Try changing your frame rate.  Most of the time this will solve it.  

Either way, it's your choice if you want to stick around.  But nobody is standing in front of the door if you catch my drift.

LC

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 7:56 PM

People who put these idiotic post up right before they leave bashing WGT are cowards, attention-getters, and must be very lonely people. Why do this just leave the forums are for players with WGT's best interest in mind to voice their ideas and to voice constructive criticism. To improve WGT. For a person that is leaving they should not care how WGT improves.

Just Leave.... Don't cause a ruckus to get attention

Stencil

• ShooterMcKrausen
    11 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 4:32 PM
    Ok, I probably went a little overboard with the whole "worst game ever" stuff, but none of you want to answer my question. So im going to ask one more time, Im going to try explaining more in depth. Im buried in the rough 30% to 40% 19 yds. from the flag. Set up to chip 14 yds., hit it perfect and it goes 1 yd. Now Im in the same rough, buried 30% to 40% set up for another chip, 14 yds., hit it perfect and it goes 43 yds and off the green. I wouldnt be pissed if it didnt happen all the time, Im just looking for consistency.Maybe its a ploy to get me to drop some coin and buy some new clubs, but I would rather drop $60 on Tiger Woods for my 360. Have any of you played golf on any other system? Lynx- original xbox, mario golf on N64 or redneck golf on the original xbox, never had a problem with any of these games and all had great mechanics. Obviously its blasphemy to talk trash about the great WGT,but you shouldnt even have an opinion unless youve played other golf games. I know you couldnt have played any other golf games if your that devoted to this glossy turd.
  • henry4434
    51 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:43 PM

ShooterMcKrausen:
    Ok, I probably went a little overboard with the whole "worst game ever" stuff, but none of you want to answer my question. So im going to ask one more time, Im going to try explaining more in depth. Im buried in the rough 30% to 40% 19 yds. from the flag. Set up to chip 14 yds., hit it perfect and it goes 1 yd. Now Im in the same rough, buried 30% to 40% set up for another chip, 14 yds., hit it perfect and it goes 43 yds and off the green. I wouldnt be pissed if it didnt happen all the time, Im just looking for consistency.Maybe its a ploy to get me to drop some coin and buy some new clubs, but I would rather drop $60 on Tiger Woods for my 360. Have any of you played golf on any other system? Lynx- original xbox, mario golf on N64 or redneck golf on the original xbox, never had a problem with any of these games and all had great mechanics. Obviously its blasphemy to talk trash about the great WGT,but you shouldnt even have an opinion unless youve played other golf games. I know you couldnt have played any other golf games if your that devoted to this glossy turd.

Look Dude  . Nobody know the true about your CHIP set up ? could be wrong clubs ? But i can tell you one thing for sure , nobody from Master+ hit anything close to your describe even the stupid WGT's Caddy wont give you that kind of wrong clubs . bye  

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 9:18 PM

"ShooterMcKrausen"  im buried in the rough 30% to 40% 19 yds. from the flag. Set up to chip 14 yds

Math lesson.

19 yards in 30 to 40% lie does not equal 14 yards.

Maybe this might be the issue.

The equation  that I would try to figure would be this;

19yards+35% of 19yards + - green rating and slopeage =

I can tell you it's  "NOT" 14 yards. 

• henry4434
    51 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:40 PM

Unless ..................................you are in back roughs of Bethpage 15th hole ? It could go long way down hill from back roughs there .

• PAGES
RSS