Getting Credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2015 5:46 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:39 PM

reagan12341:
    If you consider that this website should be added to your company list, please use the button below to submit a request to your System Administrator.

Hmm. No computer available at home? You could always try the library. I usually rack up 150 to 200 credits from the vids. Important to visit at the time already mentioned. Surveys are less reliable but I do get one of those every day or so. 

Good Luck.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 11:33 AM

Do a search for "Maxim model", post a pic that comes up, put on your profile that you could be a great "friend" to a bunch of horny online guys, and mention how badly you need X clubs and Y balls.

Make sure you call them all "hun" or "babe".  It shortens the waiting time.

2,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 3:29 PM

Frankly Michael!

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself for a change, unless you actually have something of significance to add to the conversation.  While I most certainly am in favor of freedom of speech, there is also the other-side of the coin to consider and it's called responsibility and respect for others, something that you seem to be sorely lacking in buddy!   Try and show some respect for others opinions and sensitivities for a change!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 5:46 AM

777999:

Frankly Michael!

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself for a change, unless you actually have something of significance to add to the conversation.  While I most certainly am in favor of freedom of speech, there is also the other-side of the coin to consider and it's called responsibility and respect for others, something that you seem to be sorely lacking in buddy!   Try and show some respect for others opinions and sensitivities for a change!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• PAGES
RSS