Help › Forums

Getting Credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2015 5:46 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • QueasyG
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:09 PM

What's the best way to get credits without buying them?

Thanks

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:15 PM

QueasyG:

What's the best way to get credits without buying them?

Thanks

Try here, http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

- WGTdbloshoe

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 8:54 PM
    It depends what part of the world one lives in but watching videos and doing surveys enables me to play without using money.
  • arikuld
    108 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 3:47 AM

I live in the far nort and in this part of the world only thing we can do is to buy credits. Sometimes it feels like a discrimination. It would be very welcomed to us aliens if we would see more oprotunities to earn credits. :-)

Ari

• FreddyRey
    10 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 4:31 AM

courteneyfish:
    It depends what part of the world one lives in but watching videos and doing surveys enables me to play without using money.

When surveys work... But it doesn't seem to be the case with a clic on "Take Surveys" these days.

Another bug?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 9:40 AM

FreddyRey:
    When surveys work... But it doesn't seem to be the case with a clic on "Take Surveys" these days.

Another bug?

The continent may be the bug, or our countries. Traditionally, USA, CDN, British Isles seem to have much more and higher payed surveys than the rest of the world.

• FreddyRey
    10 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 5:53 AM

alosso:

The continent may be the bug, or our countries. Traditionally, USA, CDN, British Isles seem to have much more and higher payed surveys than the rest of the world.

Nope.

Friends from Canada in my CC report the same bug: a "loading, wait" - like symbol (blue circles) rolling and rolling again... For hours.

• reagan12341
    14 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 1:28 PM

even worse i can't even do surveys and can't watch videos and then again i can't buy credits either. then it takes about 1 year just to get about 700 credits not even enough to get irons or anything good except some balls.

if anyone can help me as to how to get more credits, and if you click on my profile that is nearly all gifted to me. except the putter and 1 wedge.

please could somebody help me with getting more credits as i love this game and want to become good at it.

reagan

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 5:01 PM

reagan12341:
    please could somebody help me with getting more credits

What do you see at this link

Vidz

This is where I get the vast majority of my credits. Try especially just after 7:00 pm Eastern US. (It'll be 8:00 pm after the time change this week.)

When you think you're done, reload/refresh.

• reagan12341
    14 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 10:48 AM

Internet protection policies have prevented access to this page

This page is not available on the whitelist.

If you consider that this website should be added to your company list, please use the button below to submit a request to your System Administrator.

this is what i see.

reagan

• PAGES
RSS