Forums

Help › Forums

alt shot extra holes broken ?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 14 2015 7:35 PM (30 replies)
  • virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 12:24 PM

lost 2 AS games due to this bug just today. every time game goes to extra holes,game stuck.another byproduct of the last update.fix it wgt because alt shot is all i play here.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 5:51 PM

Obviously still a issue, had it happen twice today, would at least like to see a response as to what is being done about this....

Not only loosing your pass but ruining so many well played games only to have the claim:

You did not return and therefore you forfeit. or you disconnected too many times, on both occasions today no player disconnected at all!! however we all did as soon as we went to extra holes...

• msulaman
    448 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 7:34 PM

I can confirm the same problem. Happened to me twice today trying to go to extra holes on alt shot games. Symptoms are the same as YankeeJim reported with all players getting blue screen. When we close the game window and reload we get the lobby and can type in chat box but game never resumes. After some time we get message that someone disconnected 3 times and your team won/lost (other time message was that host had left).

After all this, I also I have the same empty main menu as TEdUp so I won't post mine here.

Summary: game is not finished - players are pissed - strokes on ball are lost - experience points gone into the bit bucket - extra bonus experience points for consecutive days played lost - free pass gone.

This is a serious problem and needs to be fixed.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 11:06 AM

Just happened to me & 3 buds in an alt.  Something is broke & needs to be fixed.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 11:14 AM

But wgt fixes this & what next is going to be screwed up??? Seems to always be something.  IMHO wgt needs to clean house & get new chimps in to fix the problems.  But this place might be way beyond repair.  Who knows????

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 11:22 AM

Might be better off playing with all standard wgt equipment to save from losing ball life.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 11:25 AM

I don't want to hear from anybody about having concrete about the proplem.  That is blowing smoke up our ass.  P'ing on our leg & telling us that it's rain.  I'm not buying that.  Sorry.  I might have been born at night, but it WASN'T  last night.

• Idiots2
    36 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 12:17 PM

glad to hear there is more dissenters on here besides me; but you are right, play the forever ball and the beginner clubs, it is free; and the BS from the game will continue, but we are not getting as screwed as those who pay.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:41 PM

Tonite always the same. Impossible to play eh in alt match.

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 5:21 PM

yup another fix we will have to wait for .....

RSS