Forums

Help › Forums

alt shot extra holes broken ?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 14 2015 7:35 PM (30 replies)
  • FarFoo
    2,913 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:06 PM

since update , played 2 alt shot, both games crashed/froze trying to get to 1st extra hole T.

All players , not just me btw.

• drumby
    20 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:21 PM

Yes, I've experienced this with both an alternate shot and a match play game going to extra holes, not loading the next hole. Everyone get's stuck at the blue interstitial screen.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:44 PM

Happened to me, too. First got the blue screen after the last hole. Then tried to reconnect twice, and both time game froze after all players had joined. In the end, it showed our opponents forfeited.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:54 AM

I can confirm.  Match play too.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:57 AM

Confirmed it yesterday. Decide by the 9th or you wasted your time. Really nice when it happens using your CC pass for the XP's-pass gone and XP's still waiting to get. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 11:21 AM

This has been reported before the update, a few times.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 11:43 AM

alosso:

This has been reported before the update, a few times.

Yes, has happen to me about a month ago and a few month before that. One of the bugs the comes and goes.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 11:53 AM

This is different. All 4 players in AS going to OT get the blue screen. It never gets past that. Also, in the lobby when the host clicks tee off after the teams have been picked, the game gets cancelled and you get the message that the host left.

These are new additions to that other bug and only happened after the update.

10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 11:27 AM

i have the same problema. the end is that i lost the game.because i disconnet 3 times to try return to the math.

¡FANTASTIC WGT!

• TEdUp
    1,381 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 9:40 PM

What's going on with the multi-player games...all kinds of disconnects during matches...and what the hell is going on with the Extra Holes in AS games???

I played an AS match earlier today that went to extra holes...I get a blue/black screen...so I refresh the screen and I get this!!!...empty Main Menu???...I mean WTH man!!!...couldn't get back in to finish the match after several attempts...it's happened many times recently...and then the other team gets the win, to add insult to injury...NO GOOD!!!...very pissed off with WGT right now...FIX THIS PROBLEM WGT!!!

PS...I'll send this to Customer Support...for what it's worth

RSS