Forums

Help › Forums

new clubs per level

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:24 PM (5 replies)
  • PaulPierce3469
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:30 PM

the clubs they give you never change they get old the game doesnt give you or let you earn credits unless you win events and everyone knows only the masters win events (the people who played forever and know how to play the game really really well) and i belieave the clubs should change  when your levels change from levels like amature to pro to masters the game should offer you new clubs instead of using the same ones throughout the entire game

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:33 PM

They are supposed to be releasing new clubs that you can buy that will be restricted to the higher tiers.  We assume that means Pro and Master, but no one really knows for sure.

Also, what the masters do is not important to you because you're in the Pro tier.  You don't have to compete with us right now.  You're only competing amongst other Pro Tier players.  The US Open has been the only time where all tiers played together on the same leaderboard.

So keep at it and you might just snag a few credits in the Pro Tier tourneys.  Remember that credits are paid to the top 70 finishes in all credit purse tournaments, so you don't have to win to cash in.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:34 PM

There is another option.

You can buy credits (100 for $1.00) and upgrade your clubs.

And yes, Amatuers and Hacks can win tournaments, too... that's why they are in seperate tournaments.

• PaulPierce3469
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 3:45 PM

your not understand the point people want something for free they dont wanna always wanna buy it you have to offer something a variety of clubs that you get to choose from would be nice i guess what im trying to say is from hack to master to pro or whatever it is your clubs should change a little bit as your level changes dont you think?? instead the website is forcing you to buy new clubs because they never change not even a putter so either use your credit card/debit card and buy some points 10 dollars for a 1000 points or your never going to get better thats what the bottom line is 

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:06 PM

The people who are at the top at this site got there before any new clubs were introduced. The key to getting better is practice. After buying all the Taylormade clubs my average went from 61.47 to 74, due in part to the Bethpage tourney, but more because my shots started spraying all over the course. One of the best players on this site posted a 73 on Bethpage, during championship rounds, using only the starter clubs. Don't give up. Keep practicing and you will get better

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:24 PM

Just let me clarify. That 73 was posted during the qualifing rounds from the championship tee's. By Mr Avatarlee

RSS