Sun, Feb 1 2015 12:33 AM
    What now WGT?
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 4:32 AM

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:06 AM

Too funny.... One of the biggest Internet companies around uses a program for something it was never designed for in the first place, merely adopted and pretzel'd into becoming the preferred platform for video deliver on the 'Web'. 

Why? Oh yay because way back when anyone who had anything to do with website work quickly realized that other than throwing text on the screen HTML was useless for much else. 

Flash isn't dead, never will be - Not for it's intended purpose... hahahaha

Youtube... Sad day when a fuckin' clip slaggin' whore like that dictates anything on the Web... ..i., 

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 6:15 AM

LMAO,  The day to dance my jig is nearly approaching huh WGT i love it, what you gonna do know lmao in beta format for more then 6 years so you could rape and pillage every last penny out of us. Looks like you are not long to continue in this model, why not fix the flaws and make a full game?????? 0oooooo i forgot you barely can fix anything let alone come up with a new concept LMAO LMAO 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 6:21 AM

• ScottHope
    10,099 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 6:37 AM
    I didn't want anyone to panic  : )  it's just that the headline caught my attention this morning somewhat, that's what a good headline is designed to do I suppose.

But these things don't change overnight so.....as you were gentlemen. : )
RSS