• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 12:13 AM

GL m8.  I hope it goes well for your CC ::

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 12:19 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Hmmm wind isn't strong enough to really show off the Australian flags.  But if you look close you can see them.

I have not played it ...but today is Australia Day....so lets hope you did not confuse the flag with NZ...there will be a riot lol

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 12:22 AM

alanti:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Hmmm wind isn't strong enough to really show off the Australian flags.  But if you look close you can see them.

I have not played it ...but today is Australia Day....so lets hope you did not confuse the flag with NZ...there will be a riot lol

Hahaha ok maybe its a good thing no wind then!. Pretty sure it is right thiugh. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 12:50 AM

alanti:

alcaucin:
    Wish I could say the same...but I'll be in the crowd cheering !

Holey Moley - are you saying you do not like KIA?

Just wear a blindfold - makes putting easier.

Yeah I was thinking about both of ya's when I said Kia.....sorry, hehehe

I must admit, Kia Greens is getting close to the hardest to read, or I must be getting too old....lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 1:26 AM

Jimbog1964:

GL m8.  I hope it goes well for your CC ::

Thx m8,   It will be good if we get a few more members, but not too worried about it.

Just something different that gets our cc's name out there.

I was reading what some were saying in the original post saying Wgt was up to sinister things...lol, but hey, I suppose we can't slam Wgt for everything they do.  That's when I thought why not.

Lets give it a go,  just like a normal Wgt 18 hole Single Comp we play each week. The only difference ya have to put up with is my Tee Markers...hehehe, ya's going to hate that...lol and of course Flags, but not much wind to show em.

I hope a few more Country Clubs will sign up.

Thx Shoe and Wgt

-Roger

Edit...   Don't blame me for any meter problems ya's have....lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 5:11 AM

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 5:27 AM

Congrat's on being the 1st CC chosen to participate in this latest WGT venture, Roger.

I'm aware it is indeed 'Australia Day' down under as I was on the phone to my daughter a few hours ago and she informed me she was getting ready to head out and celebrate with her new found friends in Queensland.

TopShelf2010:
    how will they be able to tell the difference between a CC Sponsored Tournament and a Regular Sponsored Event (ie: Allianz)?

Don't quote me TS but I'm thinking there may be a clue in the tournament name on the game client?

SOUTH EAST SKINS SPONSORED TOURNAMENT 

I know, I know..soz, couldn't resist, m8.

:)

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 6:09 AM

mantis0014:

Testing the waters here Everybody.

Yes, my Club is the first one and I'm pretty Excited about it.  Pls no smart Alec comments (within reason), Just a normal Wgt comp.

Have Fun

-Roger

Sycophant!  lol.  Just kidding.  I hope i'm eligible to play so that I can support your event.  Good luck, Rodger.

PS:  Signed up.  Here's the cut and pasted message that S.E.S. used for the event.  I cut and pasted it, not them.  lol.

South East Skins Sponsored Tournament

KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE

There is no set Rules with South East Skins CC, Actually just one rule and that is Just play the game as it is and have Fun, not forgetting to Dare to Dream, because one day you will be as good as everybody else. As a Owner of the club it gives me the most pleasure with the help of our Directors (admin group) watching the people starting from hacks to guns within the club. Actually, some of em are kicking me behind now....lol That's not good... only joking. To Request Membership please visit - http://www.wgt.com/clubs/south_east_skins/default.aspx Stroke play on 18 holes and top 70 players earn WGT credits. Open to all countries! All course conditions were selected by mantis0014, the Owner of the club. To sponsor a tournament of your own please contact Customer Service.
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 9:17 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Don't quote me TS but I'm thinking there may be a clue in the tournament name on the game client?

I will and I have....

Wake up TS ffs  !! ;-)

Bridgestone do tend to over 'thunk' stuff I find...

Andy

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 10:13 AM

RSS