Forums

Help › Forums

Update - Say something nice about a person above you

Mon, Jan 12 2015 5:19 AM (73 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 10:19 AM

Hi everyone :)

Time to pick the winners - Please refer to this thread and nominate top 5 of your favorite replies. Mr Shoe and I will tabulate before the week's end and pick 3 winners.

Ideally, you would copy/paste their reply in quotes here as your favorite. One per person

Thank you all! :)

-WGTicon

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 10:51 AM

I liked mine on page 1 or 2 :))))

I liked many but had to narrow to single name compliment stuffs - Mkriz and Kat were great though - wanted to vote for ya :)

I enjoyed this one very much from Sweetiepie regarding Kat :)  - 

DaddysKat....

I think we must have close to 100 private messages together, and it is too bad they must remain private...we have had some doozys. We can both be quite direct, blunt, harsh and cover the most obscure subject matter. We have had some spats for sure. But the mutual respect we share trumps everything....the nice thing is, I know she will pop in for a post to the birthday thread from time to time with either a song or two or to correct me....she is, after all my "Sister Kat"  ;-}

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 11:00 AM

There were a few really good ones.. surprisingly.. lol..   DaddysKat had one that was awesome and that one would be my pick normally, but I'm gonna go with MainzMan today.

One of the nicest and most helpful blokes you'll find anywhere.. PLUS, today's his birthday.  So yeah, send my dude a sleeve. 

MainzMan:

Oh, I still have a chance.

Well, what can I say about SwetiePie that isn't already known?  Those who use the forums already know what a great person she is, funny, intelligent and always willing to give advice where it's sought.

Top person.

Very generous of you, Icon and Shoe.. Much appreciated.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 11:33 AM

oh, that's right, you cannot vote for your own ones :D

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 12:11 PM

So here's my top 5 Icon.

Starting off, JosephK had a wonderful post ...

Then Darken ...

Then there was the one from "Oy Vey, YJ" ...

and MkR's was really good too ...

and wrapping up the top 5, SP made a couple great comments ...

I trimmed my list of about 15 down to those top 5 in my opinion ... sorry Professor, Baggs, Mainz, Alcaucin, etc.  good post ... just not good enough!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 3:50 PM

I nominate everyone above me!

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 4:17 PM

YankeeJim.....so  surprised  no one has  nominated  him. He spends all his hours on here. Way to go you keyboard lover!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 4:55 PM

chris2345:
    YankeeJim.....so  surprised  no one has  nominated  him. He spends all his hours on here. Way to go you keyboard lover!

duh!  did you read my top 5?  Oy Vey YJ????

So yeah ... he had something nice to say about K9Sup ... and I did notice.

@YJ .... So ... pinstripe fan ... that's 2 for you!  Oy Vey!!!!!  lmao!  (maybe this year ... GO BLUE!!!!)

Edit:  @Icon ... please ignore those mentioning me ... the last thing my virtual caddie wants to lug around the course is another sleeve of balls.  How about an honorable mention and gift to someone else ... okay?????

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 5:06 PM

Sorry but duh... your wording was too small, no hard feelings. But thanks for your  contribution  anyway.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 5:09 PM

I now nominate Kat!

Chick is cool, and could whoop ya if pressed!

RSS