I'm in.

• NibblesMcVaj
    31 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:58 PM

i'll join that club

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 1:08 PM

I never quit...but I have lost my connection a few times from a hotel...hope that doesn't count.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 1:12 PM

add my name....although I play a modified version of MP w/30sec timer, called "speedo"..rule #1 if you time out "once" automatic forfeit (quit). Will that disqualify me with this list? 

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 2:47 PM
    Seriously isn't this what your friends list is for. I can have some sympathy for the player who has just joined and has no people on their friends list who finding quitting annoying but after a month or two how can this still be an issue. You have to know you are taking a risk playing a random multiplayer game so either play your friends or play MPC where you are compensated with credits for any quitting that is done. YJ you know this buddy, :) don't feed the trolls!!!!!
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 3:50 PM

quote="Kaslo"...Seriously isn't this what your friends list is for. I can have some sympathy for the player who has just joined and has no people on their friends list who finding quitting annoying but after a month or two how can this still be an issue. You have to know you are taking a risk playing a random multiplayer game so either play your friends or play MPC where you are compensated with credits for any quitting that is done. YJ you know this buddy, :) don't feed the trolls!!!!!

Kaslo, not quite sure if you were referring to me w/the... "friends list for" and ...."how can this be an issue". But if you were; I have cleared my friends lists (except my son and close neighbor, Snaike has semi-retired) in a continuing search for probable causes and solutions for meter spikes and game play malfunctions.

I can't explain the reasons, but I have determined multiple friends playing the same time I play has a negative effect on my PC's performance. This is especially true If I use Firefox as the search engine.

As far as playing multi-player and MPC w/players I don't know? I play at a rather quick pace and to have to wait 5min when someone QUITS before a winner can be determined, really gets in my craw. Probably could use a little more patience in my life. lol

Apologizes for going off topic with my situations.      

• ramsham
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 2:23 AM

Join the NO QUITTERS WELCOME CLUB.

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 2:11 PM

i dont quit , 

• PAGES
RSS