Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 2:41 PM

Okay...so 16 it is!! You can find the draw below. I did it randomly by putting numbers in a hat. You may be unhappy with your draw like me, but deal with it! Looks like I may be making a 2000 credit contribution.

To review, first round at St. Andrews, 2nd at BPB, Semi's at Oakmont, finals at Kiawah.  You can start today, you have a week to play each challenge. 1st round is due by 12/20. Contact your playing partner to set up the challenge, you can decide if you want 9 or 18 holes amongst yourselves.  Post your scorecard here or verify the winner to me and I will update the bracket. Any questions, please let me know.

Good luck, and may the best hustler win!!!

Right click to view or click save as and open elsewhere to view...

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 2:47 PM

Great field of players, should be fun.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 4:21 PM

Only 1 question ... are you requiring ranked rounds?

Only reason I ask is b/c I'm the lone TM  ..as some of you know, that's no issue since I don't take advantage of the forward tees.

If it's OK, I can leave it up to my opponent... if he's more comfortable playing from the tips (as he/she normally would) we can just go ranked. OR... we set up as a practice round, so that we both play from the same tees .... again, I would say his/her choice of blue or black.

Scratch that ....MPC is always a scored round, so I'll just play it the way I play it.

This should be fun ... gl everybody!

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:50 PM

jeffdos924:

Only 1 question ... are you requiring ranked rounds?

Only reason I ask is b/c I'm the lone TM  ..as some of you know, that's no issue since I don't take advantage of the forward tees.

If it's OK, I can leave it up to my opponent... if he's more comfortable playing from the tips (as he/she normally would) we can just go ranked. OR... we set up as a practice round, so that we both play from the same tees .... again, I would say his/her choice of blue or black.

Scratch that ....MPC is always a scored round, so I'll just play it the way I play it.

This should be fun ... gl everybody!

You could set it up as a practice round, then whoever loses forfeits 2000 credits in a ranked one.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:49 AM

Good thinking, BB ... I didn't even consider that. Would just be easier that way ...  I wouldn't need my chart & saves me from doing the math thru the whole round.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 10:15 AM

Our scorecard got messed up because i lost connection, but Angel graciously finished out the match with me in a scored round. Either way, I lost and Angel won. He played great. Shot a 28 on the front, cooled down on the back but I could only get to 2 down and he eventually won 3 (or 4?) and 2.  Great match Angel! Good luck!!

Jeff, I will look into the tax deduction...certainly I could qualify at this point!

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 10:26 AM

Thanks JC!

You played really well the first holes of the back side. Not sure if i had won if i had missed that putt on #14.... I was lucky to sink the 42 footer on #2, that pushed me to a great front 9 which, in the end, gave me the win.

Thanks for the game and for bringin us the opportunity to play in this tourney :)!

• odaddy68
    118 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 2:02 PM

i got the win in round 1

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:35 PM

JC .. Thanks for the opportunity, bud... just didn't have it in me  the time came to play.

Hats off to JuanMendoza ... I'm not sure I would have kept up with his hot putter even if I had played better.... he probably has burn on his hands from handling it.

I started out good enough ..  birdie  on the first to halve. Big meter malfunction on the tee shot on 2, then downhill from there. I think my next ding was on #7 ... way too late to make any difference. Scorecard fron the front tells the story ... I managed to stick around for a couple holes on the back, but that was it :

Good luck in the rest of the tourny, Jaun.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 10:12 PM

Thx Jeff.

Ready when you are, Odaddy..

RSS