Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 9:44 AM

Please read instructions below...

Hustle 13 Bracket:

http://challonge.com/hustle13

Hustle 12 Bracket:

http://challonge.com/hustle12

Schedule:

TBD

Course Voting Results:

TBD

Hustle 14 Signups:

1. JCOlson

Alternates/Backups

Overview

This is your chance to win 10,000 credits! The maximum you would lose is 2,000. Here is how it works. This is a knockout format WGT challenge matchplay tournament. It will be a ladder format with each match being the WGT max of 2000 credits.

Rules
    First 32 to sign up will be placed into the tournament. Matchings will be randomized by website challonge. If a matchup does not complete their match within the allotted, then their game is forfeited (please don't let this happen!) and I will assign a bye at my discretion. Winners will send an image of their scorecard to me (which will be verified through your history) and I will manage and post brackets.

Format
    18 hole matchplay challenge for 2000 credits unless between the two players they decide they want a 9 hole match. Remember these are matchplay challenges, please set up the invite as such. This has caused confusion in the past. Different lineup of courses/rounds this time: When you sign up, vote for your favorite courses 1 thru 5. The most popular course will be 1st round, second most popular 2nd round, etc...

Thanks and have fun! Post here if you want to sign up, or if you have any questions. Again, first 32 are in (make sure you have enough credits). Good luck and play well!!

Updates/Past Champions: 

Big congrats to our past winners and Hustle Champions:

Hustle 1: JuanMendoza
    Hustle 2: BolloxinBruges
    Hustle 3: BolloxinBruges
    Hustle 4: BolloxinBruges 
    Hustle 5: BolloxinBruges
    Hustle 6: BolloxinBruges
    Hustle 7: BolloxinBruges
    Hustle 8: BolloxinBruges
    Hustle 9: RUNWME
    Hustle 10: RUNWME 
    Hustle 11: JCOlson
    Hustle 12: TallAcePaul
    Hustle 13: Win1Soon 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:00 PM

JCOlson:
    Overview
    This is your chance to win 10,000 credits! The maximum you would lose is 2,000. Here is how it works. This is a knockout format WGT challenge matchplay tournament. It will be a ladder format with each match being the WGT max of 2000 credits.

Rules
    First 32 to sign up will be placed into the tournament. Matchings will be by seeds based on your rating. In the first round, #1 seed will have the lowest rating and play the #32 seed which will have the highest rating, etc... Matches will start week of December 6 and each round will have 1 week to complete there matches. Finals would be on the week of Jan 3. If a matchup does not complete their match, then their game is forfeited (please don't let this happen!). Winners will send an image of their scorecard to me (which will be verified through your history) and I will manage and post brackets.

Format
    Between the two players they can decide if they want a 9 hole or 18 hole match. Round of 32 will be played at St. Andrews. Round of 16 to be played at Bethpage Black. Round of 8 at Oakmont. Semifinals at Kiawah. Finals at St. Andrews.

Thanks and have fun! Post here if you want to sign up, or if you have any questions. Again, first 32 are in (make sure you have enough credits). Good luck and play well!!

Divide the amount of credits competed for by 1,000 and I'm in!

Doodles

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:13 PM

JC ... as long as i don't have to be paired with you in the first round, I'd give it a go. I've donated to you before:)

Puts the most pressure on the first round ...after that, you can't do worse than break even, and i probably have 1 good round in me.

Count me in if you can get the 32.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:20 PM

cool, yeah, that is the idea. thanks Jeff! BartMania said he was in too, so that makes three.

maybe we can revise it and make it 16 player draw. i am open to suggestions. if people are hung up on the 2000 credits we could cut that down too...just let me know

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:46 PM

I'd play if you get 16 or 32.

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:07 PM

In also for 16 or 32

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:09 PM

If this *** plays, i'm in too. I mean BB, not AHudd.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:48 AM

Nice! Here is the player list so far. I will try to keep it updated. Tell your friends and let's get this thing underway...

1. JCOlson
    2. BartMania
    3. JeffDos
    4. BolloxInBruges
    5. AHudd
    6. Angeltotti20

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 3:20 PM

IN!

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts