Forums

Help › Forums

The 24 days of Christmas.

Sun, Dec 21 2014 11:51 AM (31 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:20 PM

I have been here a day or two. I have been one of the whiners and complainers (long time ago). To see what happens here, with people willing to give advice and their own money to help others makes me proud to be part of a virtual game. Some folks have taken this beyond just a game. There are millions of players on here, some become great friends, others don;t care to be I am not a computer savvy person and will never be one. I was introduced to this game by my son in 2010. He has left and left me behind. I just hope I have become one of the better members of WGT and can continue to be one. To be part of this is my only past time at the moment. When this ends for me, that means I am no longer sane enough to play and am on my way out. (not to far away). Mean while Thank all who give and take this for more than just a computer game. I applaud you all. To give to others is a pleasure and a great feeling. For those who don't feel this way, I pity you and the life you have to deal with. At times I ramble on, but just hope that a single person gets the message and can open their heart. My best wishes for a safe and happy holiday to all. You all are a friend I haven't met yet.

Squirrel Nutz

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:46 PM

And I am proud to have you on my list of friends .

OPY

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:54 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:53 PM

Opy I am proud to have you as a friend also, you are a one of a kind and that is why so many people love you, YOU ARE OPY, our one and only.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 3:38 AM

Rich,

It has been a joy, pleasure, and certainly a lot of laughs to meet you on the course and play a few rounds with you. It is good people like yourself who make this game fun to play.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

- Mark

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:56 AM

Yo Nutzy,

photo 35a3047c-a3e3-4a32-a072-e18367095be3_zps67062b65.jpg

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 7:47 AM

renniw52:
    Thank all who give and take this for more than just a computer game. I applaud you all. To give to others is a pleasure and a great feeling.

Unbeknownst to most of you it was actually Renni/Rich/Squirrel Nutz who started the very first "12 Days of Christmas". He was trying to do all 12 days by himself, back in 2012, and it wasn't going so well but when I read his thread I thought, "you're doing it wrong!" (see Mr. Mom, the movie, lol). I thought it would be easier to pull off if Santa was played by the entire WGT community and so I created a post...... and here we are today with 24 Days of Christmas.

I say we send this guy some golf balls for Christmas.

His name is renniw52 and is currently playing with the Nike RZN Black ball (L90+).

Merry Christmas everyone....and thanks Rich.

Golf balls sent.

MC

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:20 AM

Great idea, MC

Gift sent

AL

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:56 AM

BIGAL123: