Help › Forums

Regarding Cheating

Wed, Jun 17 2015 4:18 PM (96 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:41 AM

siggipj76:

lonniescott711:

Some players cheat because they feel that WGT is cheating them . Through the VEM / deviation some players feel that they are being cheated by WGT so they cheat  in return to make the game fair for them . Its not all about the money or egos either . So when you take into account the games manipulations its understandable as to why it happens .

Again you make no sense at all.

So you are saying cheating is ok because of vem that happens once every 50-100 shot??

I didnt say any where in my reply that cheating was ok . I just gave an observation on why . If you are getting your shots deviated once every 50-100 shots  then good for you . Everyone is not that lucky . Maybe you should step your game up so you could get more deviation in your game .

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:59 AM

it seems WGT have done jack shite to stop cheating on here...

even with proof they turn a blind eye,stay quiet and do nothing.....a bit like politicians and the police,see nowt do nowt......

obviously they have no honor and put money before honesty....just a way of the world we live at the moment ..unfortunately money talks.....

• PCFRASER
    111 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:05 PM

ISH47:
    Twitching is a great idea.. it guarantees that the player won't be able to cheat because you can see everything he's doing. Let's have more of that

This is a good place to start.

I think now that I have managed to figure this Twitch out after several day's of learning my plan is to broadcast every single round I play. Regardless of what type of game it is.

Well said ISH.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:15 PM

…. Doesn't leave a farm fuzzy feeling does it.

We have a Thoroughbred farm.. at no point in time have I ever felt farm fuzzy about having a crazy yearling on the end of the shank who suddenly decides she wants to see how far off the ground she can jump. Not so much….LOL

Foals are cute n fuzzy though, til they rear up and break your nose. 

--------

please give me one instance of anything in life where some form of cheating does NOT exists  ?!? why do so many here think that WGT should be any different ????

9-Ball Some will tell you that drugs are a 'cheat'. I can tell you that at 3am going hill -hill with someone who's been wasted most of the night? They usually lose. Exception to that rule might have been Kirk Stevens, which is crazy because with no drugs and on his worst day he was a monster player. 

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:15 PM

lonniescott711:

siggipj76:

lonniescott711:

Some players cheat because they feel that WGT is cheating them . Through the VEM / deviation some players feel that they are being cheated by WGT so they cheat  in return to make the game fair for them . Its not all about the money or egos either . So when you take into account the games manipulations its understandable as to why it happens .

Again you make no sense at all.

So you are saying cheating is ok because of vem that happens once every 50-100 shot??

I didnt say any where in my reply that cheating was ok . I just gave an observation on why . If you are getting your shots deviated once every 50-100 shots  then good for you . Everyone is not that lucky . Maybe you should step your game up so you could get more deviation in your game .

its understandable ! 

Move on Lonnie !

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:20 PM

filmslayer:

popcorn , get your popcorn here !!!

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:22 PM

filmslayer:

filmslayer:

popcorn , get your popcorn here !!!

LMAO…… it's the quoting your quote that cracks me up… lol

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:24 PM

was ez'er than typing it again ....

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM

ISH47:
    Twitching is a great idea.. it guarantees that the player won't be able to cheat because you can see everything he's doing. Let's have more of that.. and let's get rid of some of the cheaters before all the good, honest players finally get enough and leave the game for good.

Really?  Does it show players pressing pre-set hotkeys on their keyboard?  A hotkey runs a short program which can do things when certain pixels on the screen change color or other conditions occur.  This is a client-side game with most things occurring on the player's own computer.  Hard to stop a determined cheater under those conditions.

Until twitch can show the players key presses on the keyboard, you can not know what is happening with program execution just because you can see their desktop.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:35 PM

1yes1no:

ISH47:
    Twitching is a great idea.. it guarantees that the player won't be able to cheat because you can see everything he's doing. Let's have more of that.. and let's get rid of some of the cheaters before all the good, honest players finally get enough and leave the game for good.

Really?  Does it show players pressing pre-set hotkeys on their keyboard?  A hotkey runs a short program which can do things when certain pixels on the screen change color or other conditions occur.  This is a client-side game with most things occurring on the player's own computer.  Hard to stop a determined cheater under those conditions.

Until twitch can show the players key presses on the keyboard, you can not know what is happening with program execution just because you can see their desktop.

No idea what that is ? 

But I would think they can do something about what we can see , right !

At least that would be some proof from wgt that cheating is not ok

Enough from me for today , really feel sorry for the guys that missed out on the final because of cheating

RSS