Help › Forums

Fault in WGT's accounting

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:33 AM (22 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 11:29 PM

YankeeJim:
    I do know the theories/thoughts you advanced about a simple glitch that was found and corrected by WGT have certainly made a mountain out of the issue. 

Until now, there's no proof to any of these statements underlined.

Fact is, 100 passes were debited in the account, only 50 appeared. I'm frightened by the fact that these numbers are different. To me it proves that it is not an automated transaction but separate actions: "Debit the account with X, deliver Y".

WGT pretends not to understand the issue - Icon avoided the "wrong accounting" issue to his best. So, how would you know that it was a glitch when it has not been acknowledged? And simple? To state twice as much as delivered is simple? What is your factual knowledge about it?

No clue here if they found the issue, Q remaining, was it really applied inadvertedely? What is your factual knowledge about it?

And, corrected? How should you know, how should we know? I only know that it may take long time to fix any faults which are not to their disadvantage, or they are never fixed. What is your factual knowledge about it?

I see the usual wall of silence being built up, and it is disappointing that you collaborate by throwing smoke bombs of apparent guessing statements, full of undue hope.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 11:45 PM

Putting the bucket of pop corn aside for a moment.

I've also probably been often considered a WGT pompom waver several times.  I still think this is one of the best games available online, despite it's problems.  However, as I've said several times, it's being sold to us by a guy with a brown paper bag in his hand and a suspicious stain on the front of his trousers.   Such a lack of transparency and apparent lack of communication between the left and right hand is a joke.

And I can see where Alosso is coming from.  The figures on your account statement should tally with what you see on the game screen.   The two should be linked.  The fact they aren't and that what your account statement shows doesn't necessarily match what your account actually contains is cause for concern in my opinion.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:33 AM

MainzMan:
    The fact they aren't and that what your account statement shows doesn't necessarily match what your account actually contains is cause for concern in my opinion.

Definitely something to keep your eye on if you're one to spend your own $ here.. Agreed.

RSS