Forums

Help › Forums

Gnomes

Wed, Nov 19 2014 9:49 AM (94 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 10:26 AM

Believe it or not, I wanted the Gnomes. They would have fit right in with my club(Elfwood)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 10:47 AM

Just noticed this highly active thread all up here in the forum arenas.
    Not sure whats been posted before me - but Yancy keeps it real. Confused up here as the timing of such extensive Gnome talk coincidedables with me Gnome Incursion all up on YancyLand - my private par2.5 golfing club and whatnots. Heres some footage:

FROMYOUTOOBER:
    Yancy steps out for a quad-nightly walk around YancyLand, above the Team Yancy undertheground bunker where a roundtable debating the theory that Squatches are actually Aliens - The same Aliens currently colonizing the Earth via golfing courses.

Exiting he (his name is Yancy) walks into this large sized orange traffic cone and during the fall down to the terra firma and whatnot, he gets tangled up with these two standard looking (but one could feel their unique & elevated power levels - I am cereal) Garden
    Gnomes. Using his handy ropes and nets, Yancy handily captures both these slick, greasy, small-sized troublinmakers. As one might expect, they used the "Go Stoic" move and then stopped moving completely, yet leaving that creepy grin on their chin.

Knowing that the Garden Gnomes will lead him to the Trolls, then the Gremlins, and after a few other lower tier mini-creatures, only one outcome will happen. The long saught after roundtable with the Hobgoblins and their allegiance when it comes to the upcoming Alien incursion that keeps us all up with that AM radio going and whatnot at the night.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 11:20 AM

That might have been the best 8:41 of my life..  Solid gold, Yancy.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 12:58 PM

drmoose:
    Dang Paul ! Now there's only gonna be 999,999 Gnomes in the Million Gnome march on WGT headquarters ! Actually only 999,998 if we don't count Andygnome . I'm hoping for an update soon

I tell ya Doc, I didn't see this coming!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 1:26 PM

Excellent job Andygnome ! We're countin' on ya buddy ! Meanwhile, out here on the east coast, I've been working with a team of cryptographers frantically trying to decipher Gnomesayin', which I believe is how they communicate with their alien cohorts. Here's our most recent work which I am forwarding to Yancy for full Beta analysis.

photo Gnomecode_zps641b7800.jpg

Get your decoder rings out folks, you too can win an all expense paid trip to the WGT psych ward !

Doc :)

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 2:23 PM

Gnomes, pfffft ! Might as well believe there's some variant built into the game that makes it more difficult to play, the better you get.  Oh wait, that's me.  Well, obviously not all WGT's systems were fully operational when it came to making the "Gnome Identity ", what's next ? I suppose the " The Gnome Supremacy" , "The Gnome Ultimatum" and "The Gnome Legacy" I kinda miss the good ol' days when everything got blamed on me. Ah well, E. T. call Gnome.

VEM :)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 2:25 PM

GNOMES rule.........   LMFAO!!!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 3:15 PM

Boomerboy44:
    GNOMES rule.........   LMFAO!!!!!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 3:39 PM

Glad to see Gnoman Rights high on the agenda there in Gnometanamo Bay-ta Yancy,

Once again pushing the boundries on the unexplainables bud

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 4:11 PM

ISH47:

That might have been the best 8:41 of my life..  Solid gold, Yancy.

Thanks Much ISH47 --- was wondering if my days of filming the doins all up on my YancyLand Par2.5 Golf Club were sort of becoming a thing of the past...As long as one person has as much fun watching em as I have making them - Count me in. Solid.

And if you liked that.....You will also enjoy The "Aim For Opy" 2014 Open Highlights. That special 5-ball beta tournament just wrapped up and I am offloading the media and such.

URBAN DICTIONARY -- GNOME SAYIN:
    a phrase combining the words "you know what i'm saying?" for easy typing and ridiculous entertainment

RSS