Help › Forums

L97 Bertha 3wd drives green St A's #18

Tue, Nov 4 2014 2:53 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 11:19 AM

MichaelStroke:

I keep hearing mixed reviews about the 97.  Half like the extra 5 yards, other half prefer the stopping power.

I hope there's a general agreement on whether or not it's worth it when hit 97 in a few months.

TIP: You don't have to own only one 3wd. You can keep a few and choose the best one for the course you are playing, especially if it is low wind so you pretty much know exactly what yardages you will need to hit before you start.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:31 AM

fmagnets:

MichaelStroke:

I keep hearing mixed reviews about the 97.  Half like the extra 5 yards, other half prefer the stopping power.

I hope there's a general agreement on whether or not it's worth it when hit 97 in a few months.

TIP: You don't have to own only one 3wd. You can keep a few and choose the best one for the course you are playing, especially if it is low wind so you pretty much know exactly what yardages you will need to hit before you start.

That's true.  My main problem is that I bought the 400 credit bag long ago, back before I knew the difference between it and the 600 credit one, and that either one actually served a purpose outside of aesthetics.  Because of that, I basically just use one set of clubs and let the balls fall where they may.  I'm not hardcore enough to jump through all the extra hoops to be elite.

That, and I'm way stingy with my credits and the concept of having unused clubs that could be credits in my account would eat at me.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:11 PM

MichaelStroke:
    I'm not hardcore enough to jump through all the extra hoops to be elite.

re: I'm not good enough.

LOL

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:47 PM

fmagnets:

MichaelStroke:

So when you switch clubs, do you clear everything cache and flash? Or do you just load a club and "hack" away  :)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 1:50 AM

Have never had any issues with attributes of different clubs mixing themselves up, so I just load and get on with it.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 11:58 AM

chris2345:

MichaelStroke:
    I'm not hardcore enough to jump through all the extra hoops to be elite.

re: I'm not good enough.

LOL

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 5:12 PM

fmagnets:

Have never had any issues with attributes of different clubs mixing themselves up, so I just load and get on with it.

Good to know.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 2:53 PM

shoeshinethis:

fmagnets:

Good to know.

I haven't noticed any issues either.  Imagine if we did, we could load up a nike ball, then switch to the free ball and save some duckets.  ;-)

• PAGES
RSS