Forums

Help › Forums

Really??? Sports Drinks????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 30 2010 12:27 PM (9 replies)
  • StonemanM109
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:34 AM

Come on, I get the different balls and colors and all but give me a break, $20.00 for 15 days of 20% growth for a Sports Drink, what a rip off! Most on here have the better clubs and due to the new tiers the game is more difficult for sure but I can't believe that WGT needs to stoop to this level to have us tier up faster and coat their pockets with the green stuff.

And what are these new snacks gonna do? Turn us into Scooby Doo and allow us to hit 30 extra yards for 5 holes? Oh, I better stop, they might get more ideas @@@%^%^@

• lvlichaels
    24 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:45 AM

Yesw I know, we can not fix the meter but we can put funny orange balls with red vapor trails and sports drinks in the game

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:14 AM

How about a snack that gives you 5 yards extra on your drive. They could call it something catchy, like STEROIDS.

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:20 AM

Buying experience via magic potions.. how fair, balanced and realistic can you get

next up clothes that add attributes..

WGT best RPG ever

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:20 AM

My car has a problem.

I took it to the garage and the man said he would fix it but it will cost.

OK, fix it please says i.  He spent all day on it and its still the same. I said it's not fixed, he said he will do it, but needs some more money. Oh, so i paid him some more money. But when i picked it up its still the same, not fixed! He said, give me some more money and i'll fix it........

Do you see where i'm coming from WGT?

Countless posts and threads that the game has problems, but you still extract money from us.

I for one will not buy anything again on here until you fix it.

Oh BTW  thanks for making my game harder to play, way to go yeah!!

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:33 AM

Ive always said this games a Scam/Con  but if people are going too  keep  Buying Stuff too  line there Pockets why should they be Bothered. :O)

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:34 AM

GaryKoop:

My car has a problem.

I took it to the garage and the man said he would fix it but it will cost.

OK, fix it please says i.  He spent all day on it and its still the same. I said it's not fixed, he said he will do it, but needs some more money. Oh, so i paid him some more money. But when i picked it up its still the same, not fixed! He said, give me some more money and i'll fix it........

Do you see where i'm coming from WGT?

Countless posts and threads that the game has problems, but you still extract money from us.

I for one will not buy anything again on here until you fix it.

Oh BTW  thanks for making my game harder to play, way to go yeah!!

good theory thats life get over it play hard win credits stop complaining lol

• jambodunks
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 9:36 AM

BustaSpliff:

Ive always said this games a Scam/Con  but if people are going too  keep  Buying Stuff too  line there Pockets why should they be Bothered. :O)

How is it a scam? You only pay if you want to. If you don't have the patience to progress in time, then pay the cash and progress quicker.

What's wrong with that?

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 12:08 PM

lol  i  aint paying anything for this games only a Beta Version (for the  last 2  yr is it/)   when  its  faulty  like the Meter,error Messages,disconnecting ,freezing  games.

Maybe you  got more money than  sense,but i  know my  limits. would  you  go ouut a buy  something when you  know it  doesnt work proper? doubt it.  well maybe   you  would  lol .  but i  dont. and whats  happened too customers rights in here, can you  get  hold  of wgt  if you needed em?  i rest  my  case.  enjoy  pal . more  like  you then they wont do nothing.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 12:27 PM

Experience points have nothing to do with your tier, just your level. The sports drink may be a joke but so many people were whining about not being able to get enough experience points fast enough and when WGT brings out this drink that helps get points faster the same people whine about that. Your tier still depends on how well you are able to play the game not the drink. Now if the drink made you shoot incredibly low scores that would make you advance in the tier system faster then you would have a reason to complain.

RSS