Help › Forums

Replay Update

Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:38 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:05 PM

Automatic Instant Replays not available  

We’ve had to temporarily disable our Automatic Instant Replay feature due to some reported problems in Multiplayer Games. This doesn’t impact the standard replays and none of your saved replays are affected. Sorry for the inconvenience over the next few days as we get this fixed.

Thank you

-Icon

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:16 PM

A thought going forward would be a way to turn these off completely.    For the most part it is a waste of time to watch shots over again.

Cheers

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:23 PM

Thank you for taking some sort of action while you guys fix this problem. As you could plainly see it was becoming very frusterating trying to play a game and having to worry about hitting a great shot only to have the game freeze because of the replay. Look forward to having it back without it freezing the game.

• staffy666
    508 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:34 PM

so y av me and my playing partner just froze after a replay

• uoducks63
    53 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:00 PM

it is still giving replays and they are still freezing the game

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:02 PM

uoducks63:

it is still giving replays and they are still freezing the game

It should be live now. Can you clear flash cache and relogin and report if it continues?

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

• staffy666
    508 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:05 PM

I SENT A POST AN HOUR AGO TELLIN U THAT ITS STILL FREEZING BUT U AVENT PUT IT ON

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 8:34 PM

DAMNIT, quit telling us to clear our flash!!!!

Don't you get it?  we've been doing that for 18 months!!!  Fix the damn problems so we don't have to read all the angst written in the FORUMS ( do you know what that is?)

FORUMS ..Read them!!!!. /We  are tired of WGT TELLING US TO FIX your PROBLEMS!!!............and we are are tired of your ploys to get more cash out of our pockets!!!!  Make the damn game a game.  It has now become a deposit your nickle so you can play game...I want to upgrade my clubs, but lately , I am reconsidering playing altogether.  I've been reading about  Freakin' Tiger Woods Online..Frankly the idea of playing that kind of cartoon crap apalls me , but lately, what ya'll have been throwing out there without any regard to your CUSTOMERS,,(look that word up). has been giving me pause.

Halloween balls and costumes...geez.. who is really the cartoon golf?

Pull your heads out, save your jobs(do your jobs) before your loyal followers defect en mass

Please

ps. The game is too awesome for ya'll to ignore, think of all the hard work your photographers and plotters have put into this game. Don't piss it away with your nonchalantness(if thats a word).  FIX IT PROGRAMMERS!!! And WGT..get a moderator to be a laison...the one you have now cannot seem to relay our concerns to you.

You'ld know that if you would READ THE FORUMS.

WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR S

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:39 PM

I`m not sure what distance the auto-replay kicks in at but, I just played a Blitz with the closet shot being 1.4ft , and a multi with the closet being 12 inches. Neither round was great but we finished both rounds!

Didn`t have any replays...or freezes !

Thanks for the update and congrats on you new post Icon ;-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:48 PM

mefitz:

I`m not sure what distance the auto-replay kicks in at but, I just played a Blitz with the closet shot being 1.4ft , and a multi with the closet being 12 inches. Neither round was great but we finished both rounds!

Didn`t have any replays...or freezes !

Thanks for the update and congrats on you new post Icon ;-)

at 2.1ft I think in multiplayer :)

• PAGES
RSS