Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Matches

Sat, Nov 13 2010 8:53 AM (7 replies)
  • corace
    276 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:13 AM

Eagles Golf Club Association- has established two 8 member teams to play friendly matches against other country clubs. Our teams are comprised of Masters & Tour Masters.Give us a shout if interested in a match with us. Details can be worked out as to course, settings, play mode, ect. A virtual Paper trophy could be established for Clubs that would want to schedule periodic, Ryder Cup style matches with us. Hit em long and straight, & keep em in the short stuff.

Corace

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 7:44 AM

Hi Corace 

United Nations CC are very interested in taking up your offer, I will speak to the owners this evening and will be in touch very shortly. 

Acesman6 

Club Captain 

United Nations C.C

• craig47
    10 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 8:04 AM

acesman6:

Hi Corace 

United Nations CC are very interested in taking up your offer, I will speak to the owners this evening and will be in touch very shortly. 

Acesman6 

Club Captain 

United Nations C.C

• corace
    276 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 1:25 PM

Sounds good!

• corace
    276 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:42 PM

Eagles Golf Club is always up for a match with other CC'S, give me a shout. I'm the contact for our matches. corace=Clark

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 6:20 AM

On behalf of United Nations C.C I would like to offer our congratulations to Eagle Golf Club on their victory over us in our recent club v club match.

We had a total of 21 games and while a lot of them were very close the Eagles eventually came out on top. 

The match was played in a great spirit and having spoken to all our players they found each and everyone of the Eagles players to be fine golfers and even more importantly excellent company & very fine people. 

On a personal note I would like to thank Corace / Clark  who made organising this match very  easy and straightforward due to his dedication & hard work.

Congrats to Eagle Golf Club once again & hopefully we will have the return match in the near future.

Acesman6

Club Captain

United Nations Country Club.   

• corace
    276 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 7:04 AM

Thank You Acesman6 for your kind words!

Each of our players made the same commits about your fine players and friendly chats. Our match stirred up so much excitement in ECGA, we are still buzzing with it.

Thanks again- Corace

• JWHIBB
    265 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 8:53 AM

Thank you Acesman6 for your outstanding display of sportsmanship!  As a proud member of the Eagle Club Golf Association I sincerely appreciate your kind words.  I also appreciate your acknowledgment of Clark's efforts.

Without exception everyone of our members echoed the same sentiment about your members.  That they were great golfers, great people and great fun to play!

We look forward to playing you again soon!  Maybe next time, we can include some Pro's and Amateurs in the mix.

Thanks again for a great match and for your sportsmanship!

John

President Eagles Club Golf Association

RSS