Forums

Help › Forums

Seeing Ready Go Results Before Play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:16 PM (37 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 3:20 AM

Agree with you Dave on this one, strange that it enters the heads of folk who claim they are thinking other folk are doing this, i wonder why?

• SoKoSteve
    128 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 5:59 AM

CanineSupervisor:

spdemon:
    Well you sure are informed for someone been here 3 months got a good story to tell lol

LOL !

Speed, you misread...he's been here 2 months and is a TM. Hmm. I suppose some people are just "naturals" at this game nowadays. Maybe he's trying to tell us something.

I guess the MIT Engineers photo is supposed to be ironic.

You've been here four years.  You play on average 1 round per day.

I've been here 70 days.  I play an average of  5 rounds per day (you'd have known that had you looked at my stats instead of letting loose your infantile drivel).

That means wherever you were in around the 1 year mark is where I should be if we both started as beginners.  I had the benefit of being a Tiger Woods PGA XBox player since 2007 and it has helped tremendously.  So, if you weren't a TM at the end of the first year, that means you don't know how to purchase equipment and can't play worth !@#$.  If you were, than your comments about me should also be directed at yourself.

Hopefully you can get your MIT head around that, cupcake.

As for your insinuation, I am guilty...of being addicted to the game and playing way too much.

• SoKoSteve
    128 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 6:01 AM

bubbsboy:

Agree with you Dave on this one, strange that it enters the heads of folk who claim they are thinking other folk are doing this, i wonder why?

Really Bubbs?  Mad I didn't join your C.C. much?

Take a look at my win/loss and the fact that I basically enter every bracket and have won twice!  Do I cheat to lose?

Grow up.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:12 AM

Answer to first question is not a jot and glad you did not, we have a club thats won a lot of credits through RGs, but these lads prefer to play our club comps now, if we had members who just played RGs they would not last long.

I was answering as i see it, ive never known it to be available to see the leaderboards till finished, but could be wrong as did not play them much as prefered our comps and club alt games. If you care to look, you asked me a question about our club, i showed courtesy but seen you had joined a nice friend cowboys club (Bushwackin bandits), you then the next day said you had left them (nice), and wanted more info, i again advised with courtesy, you then joined another club with no reply. The word courtesy is a stong word there. 

Plus very confusing posts, is it hyperthetical or is it not.

• SoKoSteve
    128 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 8:28 AM

i again advised with courtesy, you then joined another club with no reply

Indeed, I forgot to reply after I had joined the other club.  My bad.  I hadn't even thought about it as I was excited to get involved in the tourneys and forums at the new C.C.

I meant no disrespect.

I'll leave my rants in the Customer Service emails from now on.  Perhaps I am not so good at getting my point across.  I had just come in second to a TM 58 with 35 ranked rounds who had joined just two weeks ago.  Not the best time to go off on something I see as wrong but others see as a non-issue.

The posts were hypothetical of course, but were meant to illustrate how being able to see the score to beat can facilitate sandbagging (keeping your average as low as possible to take advantage of inferior opponents).  If a sandbagger needs a 63, he'll shoot a 63, not a 60.

And that's that.  I'm out.  Sorry to those I confused and to hell with those implying malfeasance on my part.

S. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 8:47 AM

None taken, i was just put a back cos you implied my comment was reg cc, it was not. Anyway keep whackin em and the game has a lot of folk like this below.....name i have not screenshot, but amazingly was on WGT community profile of the day yesterday , good player eh!!!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 10:04 PM

SoKoSteve:

CanineSupervisor:

spdemon:
    Well you sure are informed for someone been here 3 months got a good story to tell lol

LOL !

Speed, you misread...he's been here 2 months and is a TM. Hmm. I suppose some people are just "naturals" at this game nowadays. Maybe he's trying to tell us something.

I guess the MIT Engineers photo is supposed to be ironic.

You've been here four years.  You play on average 1 round per day.

I've been here 70 days.  I play an average of  5 rounds per day (you'd have known that had you looked at my stats instead of letting loose your infantile drivel).

That means wherever you were in around the 1 year mark is where I should be if we both started as beginners.  I had the benefit of being a Tiger Woods PGA XBox player since 2007 and it has helped tremendously.  So, if you weren't a TM at the end of the first year, that means you don't know how to purchase equipment and can't play worth !@#$.  If you were, than your comments about me should also be directed at yourself.

Hopefully you can get your MIT head around that, cupcake.

As for your insinuation, I am guilty...of being addicted to the game and playing way too much.

Well damn CS i think he left me out on this quote its all yours lol

Might be because i got almost 1000 more rounds lol 

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 6:52 AM

spdemon:

Well damn CS i think he left me out on this quote its all yours lol

Might be because i got almost 1000 more rounds lol 

I see that Speed...

I haven't been called "cupcake" since I was a Plebe at USMA, however. Next time he calls me "cupcake"...it better be followed by SIR!, as he's probably an 11B NCO.

Wait for it...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 9:10 AM

CanineSupervisor:

I haven't been called "cupcake" since I was a Plebe at USMA, however. Next time he calls me "cupcake"...it better be followed by SIR!

LMAO @ Mr. Cupcake, sir.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 10:12 AM

PaulTon:
    LMAO @ Mr. Cupcake, sir.

LMAO Paul..figures you would sneak out of the bushes for this.

RSS